MNF--- Lions @ Packers

T&C

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Rumor has it he has lived off his endorsement money and as saved all of his contract money. I think he’s super responsible with his cash actually 

I've heard the same. His dad is a big influence on him with money management. Gronk lives relatively frugal.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Anyone gonna check out the Manning broadcast?  Missed it last week but heard it was somewhat entertaining.

it's great...I've never smiled or laughed watching a game until now. Just shows you don't need announcers. Peyton is great

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Wake up Gronk....join us....what an embarrassment as a commentator. 

Relax, this is basically just Peyton getting hyped up watching football while also trying to give his brother a job after football. It is a glorified zoom call. Gronk a dog is barking, he’s showing everybody his dog. 

It’s hilarious if you just don’t accept it for what it is. It would be even better with a guy with better command of  a broadcast. But this needs a football guy not a commentator like Nantz or Al Michael’s. Romo and Peyton would be awesome. 

Peyton just said something I never thought of. 

“when they’re in zone you can’t hold the ball very long”

Josh haha traditionally held onto the ball a long time compared to the rest of the league AND struggled against zone coverage. 

• Like (+1) 2