Tyrod Likely Out vs Bills Week 4

Process

Any chance this opens the door for Watson?   I know it has been written that he wont play for Houston this year.   But they have been better than expected, and maybe management wants to win some games. 

That could take week 4, from almost sure win, to competitive game. 

13 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Any chance this opens the door for Watson?   I know it has been written that he wont play for Houston this year.   But they have been better than expected, and maybe management wants to win some games. 

That could take week 4, from almost sure win, to competitive game. 

I think it's pretty clear that Watson will never play another snap for the Texans

3 hours ago, Process said:

I’m bummed because now we don’t get to hear Bills fans embellish Tyrod’s stint at QB and how he singlehandedly broke the streak!  

Seriously though, just another terrible break for Tyrod.  Between a bad situation in Buffalo, and injuries at every stop since,

his career has been very unlucky 

1 hour ago, Process said:

I think it's pretty clear that Watson will never play another snap for the Texans

The Texans?  Or the Dolphins?

• Process changed the title to Tyrod Likely Out vs Bills Week 4
2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Man that's just bad luck again for this man. I don't trust Houston though. Tyrod was going to win too many games and ruin the tank. 

Does Houston still own their 2022 1st round pick, or is that among the many picks they have traded?

Sad. I'm going to the Texans game and was looking forward to seeing Tyrod play against us.  

I know some, won't mention any names so as to not embarrass @Gugny, really don't like the guy.

Tyrod was a good Bill. He left the team in a better place than he found it. And he was the QB when we broke the drought like it or not.  He will always hold a special place in my Bills heart for that.

Get well soon Tyrod. 🙂