Mahomes’ Brother Pours Water On Ravens Fans

Rico

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

His mom definitely, after her chirping during the Super Bowl loss.

I haven't seen anything from his wife, but I don't follow any of them.

3 hours ago, Rico said:

And his mom is worse than his wife!

Now his dad was a Yankee, and I can’t pass judgment on Baby Rat, but the rest of them are despicable.

Yeah, but his mom was doing the chirping at brain-dead Giselle.

I can accept that.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr. K said:

That Ravens fan was a complete d**k.

Not that it justifies what Mahomes' brother did. 

That was pretty harmless.  No swearing, no calling anybody names.  If Mahomes brother can’t take that at an opposing team’s stadium, he should stay home.  And if he wasn’t separated from the fans by the luxury box, he probably would’ve started a brawl throwing water at somebody like that large woman at the Rams pre-season game who threw a drink and then punches started flying everywhere.  

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

Yeah, his brother is an adult so I'm gonna go ahead and disagree.   You shouldn't be held responsible for the misbehaving of another adult when you aren't around.

The rules are different when you are a celebrity. Who you have around you and how they act definitely reflects on the celebrity that they allow that behavior. 

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Why, what has she done lately?

I believe his fiancee/babymama (didn't know they actually got married) was attacking the networks for showing pics of Mahomes looking dazed and dejected during the process of losing the Superbowl.  She took it personally, but as we know from pics of Allen that are out there, it's something the networks do.

But I don't know of anything else she's done.

What would the NFL do to an ordinary fan who did this?

Ban them from the stadium for the year. Fans get banned all the time for this type of behvior.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

NFL should NOT punish Patrick Mahomes based on his brothers punk reaction.  

How is he supposed to make him apologize?

Actually if I were the raven fan I would file a civil lawsuit, you cant throw water (assuming it was water,  but how is the "victim" to know that).  And based on the Mahomes punk social media response, "he was thirsty" demonstrates deliberate intent.

I said nothing about punishing Pat. My comment was about Jackson. He assaulted someone in the stadium and should be treated as anyone else that committed the same act.

You really don't understand how Pat could make him apologize? You don't think Pat can tell him that was messed up and you need to apologize or else your not coming to any of my games under my ticket anymore. Its thay easy. If Pat was to control his image, he needs to control who he surrounds himself with. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Ravens fans are obnoxious a holes who are not kind to visitors 

Perhaps, but there was a video floating around of this clown on the field, facing the crowd and dancing/taunting them (presumably, when the Chiefs were ahead).  Honestly, I thought that this particular fan handled the situation well, all things considered.

I hope that Mahomes tells his brother to grow up and knock off the nonsense.  Mahomes' brother, mom and GF/wife/fiancee are annoying AF.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Well you're an asparagus addict so anything is better than your urine.

ever since he had is first asparagus wrapped in prosciutto, covered in hollandaise...he was hooked.

14 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My urine?

is that what you want?

22 hours ago, Rico said:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-mahomes-brother-20210920-v3d7wwgcbfcwhffujfqhlygsnm-story.html

Completely low-life family from top to bottom. :thumbdown:

www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/patrick-mahomes-brother-jackson-pours-water-on-taunting-ravens-fans-after-tough-loss-140711358]

What an idiot. He needs to realize that fame - both earned and reflected - cuts both ways. He will get attention and privileges being Patrick's brother but that same attention will get you featured in such videos. 

I looked JacksonM up to see if he has done anything positive by himself and came up with nothing. So besides being PM's brother, dude is a nobody 

Edited by Fan in Chicago