Mahomes’ Brother Pours Water On Ravens Fans

Rico

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I would imagine if stadium security seen that at a Bills game a person could be banned from the stadium.

How about if stadium security didn't see it, but the person boasted about it on Twitter and later defended it:

On Jackson Mahomes’ Instagram story, he later co-signed a comment that appeared to defend him, which read: “Why do people hate on this dude all he does is support his brother, and at the end of the day he makes more money than both your parents combined.”

Since when does "making more money" make it OK to assault someone, and when does his "making more money" brother need to be defended from people who are nowhere near him with assault? 

SMDH

• Like (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Hopefully the NFL punishes him as they would every other fan that does this sort of thing. 

I'm 100% certain he was talking all kinds of crap to those fans when he thought the Chiefs were going to win. Tables turned and he was is too immature to take it.

It absolutely does if Pat doesn't make him publicly apologize

NFL should NOT punish Patrick Mahomes based on his brothers punk reaction.  

How is he supposed to make him apologize?

Actually if I were the raven fan I would file a civil lawsuit, you cant throw water (assuming it was water,  but how is the "victim" to know that).  And based on the Mahomes punk social media response, "he was thirsty" demonstrates deliberate intent.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

How about if stadium security didn't see it, but the person boasted about it on Twitter and later defended it:

Since when does "making more money" make it OK to assault someone, and when does his "making more money" brother need to be defended from people who are nowhere near him with assault? 

SMDH

It's a stupid world out there Hap.  Mahomes brother acted like douche and he has to live with that.  Entitled comes to mind.

I somehow think Josh Allen will not find himself in that position with his brother Jason.

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Ravens fans are obnoxious a holes who are not kind to visitors 

I think like most fans, including Bills fans, for the most part they're tolerant of reasonably behaved fans of other teams.

With 70,000 people mostly drunk out of their minds, though, even a 0.2% rate of belligerent #######s is 140 or so, which is certainly enough to give a visitor a bad day if you're unlucky in who your neighbors are.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think like most fans, including Bills fans, for the most part they're tolerant of reasonably behaved fans of other teams.

With 70,000 people mostly drunk out of their minds, though, even a 0.2% rate of belligerent #######s is 140 or so, which is certainly enough to give a visitor a bad day if you're unlucky in who your neighbors are.

Among 7oK many drunk fans, there is a small fraction that will mis-behave BUT in the cellphone world now, they get on TMZ.  Not like the old days at the Rockpile.  And yes, Buffalo Fans are not much better/not much worse than the average NFL fan.

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The game I was at

All the Bills fans I was with and saw were all respectable 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Oh I thought he was a Yankee. :(

I will add him to the list then. :thumbdown:

I'm assuming you feel the same about Yankee fans who spit at and threw beer on Cliff Lee's wife in the 2010 ALCSvs the Rangers at Yankee Stadium.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/cliff-lee-wife-yankees-fans-taunted-threw-beer-alcs-bronx-report-article-1.193001

The Rangers won that series btw.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm assuming you feel the same about Yankee fans who spit at and threw beer on Cliff Lee's wife in the 2010 ALCSvs the Rangers at Yankee Stadium.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/cliff-lee-wife-yankees-fans-taunted-threw-beer-alcs-bronx-report-article-1.193001

The Rangers won that series btw.

Of course I don’t condone that, but no, I do not feel the same way about it. It’s not apples-to-apples, I love the Yankees and I hate the Rat.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, there is an old adage, “ you can pick your friends, but you can’t pick your family” sometimes it’s better to pretend certain family members just don’t exist.  

None the less, this makes Pat Mahomes life a little bit harder, in which Pat now has to deal with the fallout instead of paying attention to football with that time, and that is good for any team that plays KC.

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

NFL should NOT punish Patrick Mahomes based on his brothers punk reaction.  

How is he supposed to make him apologize?

Actually if I were the raven fan I would file a civil lawsuit, you cant throw water (assuming it was water,  but how is the "victim" to know that).  And based on the Mahomes punk social media response, "he was thirsty" demonstrates deliberate intent.

I don’t think he should apologize, but I think reporters should remind him non-stop about the POS’s in his family. Sounds like a job for Sully!