Mahomes’ Brother Pours Water On Ravens Fans

Rico

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-mahomes-brother-20210920-v3d7wwgcbfcwhffujfqhlygsnm-story.html

Completely low-life family from top to bottom. :thumbdown:

[Mod Edit: link swapped at Rico's request.  the original link, reproduced below with out the https:// prefix and the .html suffix, kept trying to save a file to my computer hard drive which did not strike me as a Nice Thing to leave up on the board.

www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/patrick-mahomes-brother-jackson-pours-water-on-taunting-ravens-fans-after-tough-loss-140711358]

• Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Bad bad look on his family. His wife is even worse!

And his mom is worse than his wife!

Now his dad was a Yankee, and I can’t pass judgment on Baby Rat, but the rest of them are despicable.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Rico said:

And his mom is worse than his wife!

Now his dad was a Yankee, and I can’t pass judgment on Baby Rat, but the rest of them are despicable.

Actually, he was a Met.  Even better! 

Hopefully the NFL punishes him as they would every other fan that does this sort of thing. 

I'm 100% certain he was talking all kinds of crap to those fans when he thought the Chiefs were going to win. Tables turned and he was is too immature to take it.

13 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

That's a jerk thing to do and he should be shamed for it, but it's not really a reflection on Patrick Mahomes.

It absolutely does if Pat doesn't make him publicly apologize

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

It absolutely does if Pat doesn't make him publicly apologize

Yeah, his brother is an adult so I'm gonna go ahead and disagree.   You shouldn't be held responsible for the misbehaving of another adult when you aren't around.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 5

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

Bad bad look on his family. His wife is even worse!

Why, what has she done lately?

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

His mom definitely, after her chirping during the Super Bowl loss.

I haven't seen anything from his wife, but I don't follow any of them.

I believe his fiancee/babymama (didn't know they actually got married) was attacking the networks for showing pics of Mahomes looking dazed and dejected during the process of losing the Superbowl.  She took it personally, but as we know from pics of Allen that are out there, it's something the networks do.

But I don't know of anything else she's done.

35 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Hopefully the NFL punishes him as they would every other fan that does this sort of thing.

What would the NFL do to an ordinary fan who did this?