How Much Will Epenesa Get Fined?

Gugny

How Much Will Epenesa Get Fined?  

303 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Will Epenesa Get Fined for Dirty Hit on Tua?

• Less than $10K
    • $10K-$20K
    • More than $20K
    • He Will Be Fined and Suspended
    • No Punishment

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Tua's ribs are fractured and he is out this week.

Nice, AJ.  Real nice.

Yup, it’s a gladiator sport, and don’t forget, figuratively, that’s what they pay him for, now if Epenesa can knock WFTs QB out of the game in the 1st quarter, sans the broken bones,(ideally) the words Epenesa and Fear will then always be used in the same sentence…, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

7 hours ago, eball said:

Is this the biggest trolling thread of all time?  If so, then...well done I guess?

No, not his biggest or best, but probably Top 10 for @Gugny

The good news is, he likes his dog a little more than the idea of a new kayak. JUST a little.   :)

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s Thursday. Is Epenesa suspended yet? WTF is taking the League so long? 
Heavier fine?

Expulsion?

Criminal charges??

I'm thinking he's going to go unpunished.

But to someone's point earlier in the conversation, I'm sure refs will be keeping an eye on him.  Hopefully, he cleans his act up and doesn't end up hurting the team - or any other QBs.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Gugny said:

But to someone's point earlier in the conversation, I'm sure refs will be keeping an eye on him.  Hopefully, he cleans his act up and doesn't end up hurting the team - or any other QBs.

Is 57 going to be the next 55?

Unfairly singled out by the refs?

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Please stop. Nothing is going to happen to him because he played completely clean. It’s not his fault that Tua is fragile.

• Disagree 1

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Please stop. Nothing is going to happen to him because he played completely clean. It’s not his fault that Tua is fragile.

Please stop clicking the linky if you no likey the topic.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

what act does he need to clean up? how would he hurt the team as a result of a clean football hit? 

Just now, BuffaninSarasota said:

what act does he need to clean up? how would he hurt the team as a result of a clean football hit? 

I think the refs know they missed a call, but it would be egg on their face to admit it and they don't really have to because it wasn't egregious.

But this could very well give Empenesa a bad reputation that will cause the refs to key in on him and be more "trigger happy," when it comes to throwing flags.  That would hurt the team.

But if he can go 3-4 weeks without roughing a passer, hopefully this all just goes away.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think the refs know they missed a call, but it would be egg on their face to admit it and they don't really have to because it wasn't egregious.

But this could very well give Empenesa a bad reputation that will cause the refs to key in on him and be more "trigger happy," when it comes to throwing flags.  That would hurt the team.

But if he can go 3-4 weeks without roughing a passer, hopefully this all just goes away.

I guess we have a difference of opinion, which is perfectly OK; I'm not sure how it can be speculated that the refs know they missed a call, unless that was reported somewhere. 

I don't think a bad reputation can be acquired from delivering a clean, hard, football hit - but we'll see

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Don’t lose track of where you put your sword 🗡 also you should bear in mind this is as I said earlier, a gladiator sport, and purposefully so, another point is that tiny Tua is fragile, look at his recent history, broken hip/pelvis, broken wrist, broken ankle, I mean christ, that’s just the last three or four years, the kid’s skeletal structure is made of saltine crackers, what the hell else would one expect to happen when. A tiny man is tackled by a large man in a full contact sport??? It’s physics, you know, large body hit small body…, oh and sharpen your sword, it will be less painful that way, 😁👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

On 9/22/2021 at 2:00 PM, Gugny said:

Clean hits don't result in broken ribs.

Avoid the neck and helmet area. CHECK.

Avoid anything below the thighs. CHECK.

Don't land on the QB and break your fall so the QB doesn't get hurt. CHECK.

The rib area is still allowed and actually encouraged as an area where you should deliver such a blow.  Sometimes clean hard hits result in injuries.  In fact, sometimes you see non-contact injuries.  These are all just part of the game.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Is his sister ‘the Girl from’ in the famous song?? Cool!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rock'em Sock'em said:

Sometimes clean hard hits result in injuries.  In fact, sometimes you see non-contact injuries.  These are all just part of the game.

Personally I was shocked Tua got hurt, the dude is made of steel and has never gotten hurt in the past.

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

I thought you were joking.

You're joking right?

Right?

episode 2 jedi GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

What call did they miss? It was a clean hit.