How Much Will Epenesa Get Fined?

Gugny

How Much Will Epenesa Get Fined?  

303 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Will Epenesa Get Fined for Dirty Hit on Tua?

• Less than $10K
    • $10K-$20K
    • More than $20K
    • He Will Be Fined and Suspended
    • No Punishment

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Watch it again; that's why Tua was hurt; he came down on his back with a big dude on top of him.

I think you mean he didn't flamboyantly slam him or whatever.

Might be what hurt him but AJ came full steam with all the momentum in the world, and managed to shave off everything he could on the way down. He got his hands and knees down to keep his weight off him!

Fining a hit like this will be more of a detriment to QBs than not fining him. Theres literally nothing more he could do to not kill Tua. Fine this and players are just gunna let it rip. If youre getting fined for this, mind as well finish the hit!!!

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Watch it again; that's why Tua was hurt; he came down on his back with a big dude on top of him.

I think you mean he didn't flamboyantly slam him or whatever.

I remember when Miami owned us and won every game against us forever.

And I hated Dan Marino and guys like Mark Duper as much as anyone at the time!  

But come on, man.  The rivalry between these 2 franchises is so dead now, your comments don't really add up anymore.

Both teams slipped into irrelevancy after the Kelly vs. Marino Wars, and stayed there for 2 decades!  

Any rivalry that used to exist (and oh how it was a good one) was killed during that time.

If I had to name a real rivalry that exists today, I would say New England vs. Bills, certainly not Miami.

Or maybe KC vs. Bills!  I hope that is the rivalry of the future.  We have to actually beat them at some point to make that happen, however.

Haha… New England? We were never good at the same time. 

We owned then in the 90’s, then they owned us, that’s not a rivalry. Pats rivalry was the colts, and Id even say the Ravens. We never rivaled them in their stretch. You might have thought of them as a rival, but they certainly never did. 

Fish have always been our rival. Both good at the same time, both bad at the same time. 

I don’t see Pats as our rival now, and if you do you’re living in the past. They’re the least of our worries. The only point I’ll agree to of yours is that the chiefs seem to be someone we may have a rivalry with in the future if all things progress as expected, but even they don’t think much of us after the last few outings. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

35 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

Its not AJ's fault Tua is made of glass

Another view of Tua…

I don’t relish guys getting hurt, but he is frail, and he’s going to get really hurt at some point.  AJ did absolutely nothing wrong on that play.  It was a very clean hit and he did not drive his body into him on the ground.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Fine should be coming down soon for the dirty hit that knocked Tua out.  

How much do you think it will be?

Whats the finable offense - Hitting the glass man too hard?

Did he lead with his head? - Nope

Was contact to the head or neck of Tua? - Nope

Was contact above the knees? - Yes

Did he land with all his weight on the QB? - Nope

Whats the finable offense

• Agree 1