Name a Left Wing Position

JaCrispy

On 2/3/2022 at 8:11 AM, B-Man said:

In 2001, Democrats blocked the nomination of Miguel Estrada to serve on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.

According to internal strategy memos obtained by the Wall Street Journal, they targeted Estrada at the request of liberal interest groups who said Estrada was ‘especially dangerous’ because ‘he is Latino, and the White House seems to be grooming him for a Supreme Court appointment.’ They did not want Republicans to put the first Hispanic on the Supreme Court. So, Biden and his fellow Democrats killed Estrada’s nomination — the first appeals court nominee in history to be successfully filibustered.

It paid off when President Barack Obama nominated Sonia Sotomayor as the first Hispanic justice. Democrats’ commitment to diversity is a ruse. Biden was willing to destroy the careers of an accomplished Latino lawyer and a respected Black female judge, and stop Republicans from putting either on the Supreme Court.

For Democrats, it’s all about identity politics.”...................(THE left-wing position)

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB106877910996248300

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/09/04/estrada.withdraws/

I believe this is the reason Senator Biden fought so gallantry to try to keep Justice Thomas off the SC.

Thurgood Marshall was nominated by a D.  Biden and his fellow Ds couldn't allow a R to nominate his replacement, so they organized a failed high tech lynching expedition to stop it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Biology aside what had she done to be deemed Woman of the Year?  

Oh wait….I found something. 

Levine faced scrutiny in May 2020 for moving her mother out of a personal care facility after being notified that residents were testing positive for COVID-19. Just two months before, Levine had ordered recovered COVID patients in hospitals to be sent to nearby nursing homes. More than half of all deaths reported in Pennsylvania came from COVID-19 cases found in nursing homes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

YES. NEXT QUESTION?

Do parents have right to know kids’ identities? 

“‘Parents are not entitled to know their kids’ identities,’ Wisconsin teachers were told in a February training session.

‘That knowledge must be earned.'”

https://www.joannejacobs.com/2022/03/do-parents-have-right-to-know-kids-identities/

Wow, their stupidity knows no bounds.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FIRST GRADE...........

Teacher: Johnny use he/she/her/they/their in a sentence. 

Johny:  He should use they when he doesn’t know their gender.  She has boobies so I know to call Sally her. 

• 2 weeks later...

Virginia Democrats prove once again WHY they lost so spectacularly in November of 21 (and will continue to lose)

As Biden continues to lose support across the country and takes Democrats with him, you’d think Democrats in a state like Virginia where they were just EMBARRASSED nationally not quite five months ago would be doing whatever they can to make the lives of the people they represent better.

Instead, they’re blocking a much-needed reprieve from the state gas tax and pushing $50 checks …

When $50 won’t even cover the cost of one tank of gas.

And somehow, someway, they think this is a good idea.

Gift cards for gas: when you don't care enough to really help, but have read the polling.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/04/11/maff-is-hard-virginia-democrats-prove-once-again-why-they-lost-so-spectacularly-in-november-of-21-and-will-continue-to-lose/

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Virginia Democrats prove once again WHY they lost so spectacularly in November of 21 (and will continue to lose)

As Biden continues to lose support across the country and takes Democrats with him, you’d think Democrats in a state like Virginia where they were just EMBARRASSED nationally not quite five months ago would be doing whatever they can to make the lives of the people they represent better.

Instead, they’re blocking a much-needed reprieve from the state gas tax and pushing $50 checks …

When $50 won’t even cover the cost of one tank of gas.

And somehow, someway, they think this is a good idea.

Gift cards for gas: when you don't care enough to really help, but have read the polling.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/04/11/maff-is-hard-virginia-democrats-prove-once-again-why-they-lost-so-spectacularly-in-november-of-21-and-will-continue-to-lose/

Ok let’s do the math?  If they were to do a gas tax holiday instead of the $50 gift card how much gas tax would they have to cut to equal $50. The Virginia gas tax is $.26 per gallon. That $50 is the equivalent of 192 gallons.  If the a average car gets 25 gallons per mile that is 4,800 miles.  That is about 4.5 months worth of driving or 4.5 months of a gas holiday.

Sooooo what’s your problem with this?  Or is this just something to B word about for the sake of bitching?  🙄

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok let’s do the math?  If they were to do a gas tax holiday instead of the $50 gift card how much gas tax would they have to cut to equal $50. The Virginia gas tax is $.26 per gallon. That $50 is the equivalent of 192 gallons.  If the a average car gets 25 gallons per mile that is 4,800 miles.  That is about 4.5 months worth of driving or 4.5 months of a gas holiday.

Sooooo what’s your problem with this?  Or is this just something to B word about for the sake of bitching?  🙄

Un F'ing believable Jim !

There was NO reason for your little math demonstration.

The "amount" doesn't mean sh*t.

If you can't see the difference between having the state cut their gas taxes and just giving out $50 

then I guess you are closer to Tibsy and Billstime than I thought.

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Un F'ing believable Jim !

There was NO reason for your little math demonstration.

The "amount" doesn't mean sh*t.

If you can't see the difference between having the state cut their gas taxes and just giving out $50 

then I guess you are closer to Tibsy and Billstime than I thought.

If the amount doesn’t mean ***** why did you link to a Twit For Brains post that mentions a three month gas tax holiday when that would likely be less than the $50 gift?  

Sooooo who is the Billy Boy clone here?  You or me?

10 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

If the amount doesn’t mean ***** why did you link to a Twit For Brains post that mentions a three month gas tax holiday when that would likely be less than the $50 gift?  

Sooooo who is the Billy Boy clone here?  You or me?

You obviously.

Since I have to repeat it.

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

The information about these two choices is a post that was necessary.

You side with the handing out of taxpayer money, to taxpayers, rather than cut their taxes.....that equals Billstime level thinking.