Name a Left Wing Position

JaCrispy

• JaCrispy changed the title to Name a Left Wing Position
59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That’s not us moving farther and farther left,

it must be those scary people moving to the right. 

right——-center———-—————left

There was actually a study done on this by a Left wing writer for the publication, Mother Jones, who’s got no love for the Right...

His analysis actually found that, over the last 20 years, with regards to views on guns, taxes, abortion, etc, that the Right has, for the most part, stayed the same, or moved up to five percentage points to the Right...whereas the Left averaged a Leftward shift of 15-20 percentage points...yet the Left tries to make the Right out to be the extremists...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

In Red States? Gee, I wonder 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/04/california-and-texas-voters-faced-hours-long-lines-on-super-tuesday 

Now California is a red state? I'm Florida the counties control were precincts are and only the blue counties have that issue.

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Behold the red state future!! 

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/572899-alabama-had-more-deaths-than-births-in-2020-marking-a-first-in-state

This is what a red ćountry would be l 

You are a buffoon.

New Hampshire Among Half Of U.S. States That Saw More Deaths Than Births In 2020

NHPR-births-cm-051121-ph1

The latest federal data shows a steep increase in deaths across the United States last year, attributed in part to COVID-19.

According to provisional data from the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics, the U.S. saw eighteen percent more deaths in 2020 than in 2019.

Twenty states saw “natural decrease” – more deaths than births in the year – for the first time in about a century. New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, and West Virginia saw natural decrease for the second year in a row.

https://www.concordmonitor.com/New-Hampshire-Among-Half-Of-U-S-States-That-Saw-More-Deaths-Than-Births-In-2020-40397081

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/20/2021 at 10:24 AM, JaCrispy said:

Men should be allowed to have access to free abortions, on demand, just like women...😉

They already do - it's called a VASECTOMY

52 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Can you tell me one time a republican stated "I can't do this constitutionally" for years and then did it through executive action, ala Obama and the Dreamers Act? 

Are you suggesting that Republicans don't do Executive Orders?

LMAO

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Trumps wall 

Trump said his wall was unconstitutional? Could you show me that quote? 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Are you suggesting that Republicans don't do Executive Orders?

LMAO

Why are you stating all executive orders are unconstitutional? You really come off as stupid so often.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Trump said his wall was unconstitutional? Could you show me that quote? 

Why are you stating all executive orders are unconstitutional? You really come off as stupid so often.

Oh, you actually expect him to admit he's a criminal? Come on