Week 3: WFT at Bills

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, zow2 said:

Forecast shows winds will be from WSW at 15-25mph.   Does Josh ever have a good passing day in the wind?  He better outplay Heinicke.  I don't think the Bills are going to be able to run too well.  That's something the Washington D-line defends well.

Is that really a concern?  The guy probably has the strongest arm in the League.  Is there really some evidence behind that question/concern?

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What a lazy guy!🙄

Calf injury last week.  

Hurts his groin while stretching…..

who would’ve thought. 

In his career, prior to this year, he played in 108 games. He’s missed 4 games.

after sitting out a year.  He’s missed 1 of 2 and has two reported injuries already.  

16 minutes ago, CuseBill said:

Is that really a concern?  The guy probably has the strongest arm in the League.  Is there really some evidence behind that question/concern?

Because up till this point, our offense’s success has been 💯 on the shoulders of our passing game.  Maybe that will change with a hopefully improved run game?  I sure hope so.  Without a run game that can make plays when called on, especially in a windy stadium……any team is in trouble.  Until I see our run game string some success together, I can’t help but be worried when we play in a wind tunnel.  You should be too.

edit:  I like the looks of the run game so far this year.  The Dolphins front 7 is underwhelming imo.  We had success, but we should have success vs that team.  Eager to see what kind of success we have vs the wft and the chiefs in a couple weeks

Edited by NewEra

19 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

And another 40+ yards were called back for Jones on that TD run. 

Yep.  NYG ran to the left most of the game.  They let 99 rush in and they just ran away from him.  Watch for Allen to run left when he does.

24 minutes ago, wjag said:

Yep.  NYG ran to the left most of the game.  They let 99 rush in and they just ran away from him.  Watch for Allen to run left when he does.

He's better running to the right (for still trying to pass anyways) but I'll take the yards and the first downs however they come. 

2 hours ago, CuseBill said:

Yes in 2019 on windy days vs Philly and Baltimore in Orchard Park, Allen was lousy and the opposing QB's had better games.  Last year in not ideal weather games vs. New England and KC, he was not all that good.   So there's my concern.

• Like (+1) 1