Week 3: WFT at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, uninja said:

Backup QBs always seem like they’re having great seasons until they meet the Bills defense. 

Brandon Allen, Devlin Hodges, Tua (last year), Justin Herbert.

Unless you have a fantastic line and a killer running game, Frazier’s schemes make most QBs look very mortal. 

Justin Herbert was not really a back-up in the same sense as the others. He's a star in the making. 

Nonetheless your point is well taken. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

Everything is always great with these backup QBs until they play the Bills. 

I remember Duck for the Steelers was having a nice couple game till he played the Bills.

This defense is becoming the best I have seen in a while.

I know, it’s weird. Our franchise guy isn’t good but we need to be afraid of these back ups.

😜

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Haha (+1) 3

Forecast shows winds will be from WSW at 15-25mph.   Does Josh ever have a good passing day in the wind?  He better outplay Heinicke.  I don't think the Bills are going to be able to run too well.  That's something the Washington D-line defends well.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hopefully the Bills are fueled by everyone hyping up Heineke this week and talking down Josh

Hope so....would love to see Allen pick em apart Sunday. With the running game looking much better thus far, it should help open things up a little better for him. As of now (hopefully continue throughout the season) opposing defenses have to respect the rushing attack more than they did last season.