Week 3: WFT at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

a 9 and a half spread is a little rich against a good defense like Washington. 

Add in a struggling offense too. Question is can Wash score enough points on the Bills D? The defense has been really good. 

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

People are betting it down.  They haven't realized this is Josh's coming out party for the year

It is?

Does anyone know if Allen is still working with Jordon Palmer?  Did he stop working with him this off season? Maybe due to covid. He seemed to really assist him with his mechanics. After 2 games, Allen's mechanics have obviously been flawed. Maybe Palmer could help Allen get back on track. Seems odds that Allen's accuracy, footwork, and vision has deteriorated so fast. I know it's a very small sample vs good defenses. However, the Bills need a great Allen to make that Lombardi run. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Does anyone know if Allen is still working with Jordon Palmer?  Did he stop working with him this off season? Maybe due to covid. He seemed to really assist him with his mechanics. After 2 games, Allen's mechanics have obviously been flawed. Maybe Palmer could help Allen get back on track. Seems odds that Allen's accuracy, footwork, and vision has deteriorated so fast. I know it's a very small sample vs good defenses. However, the Bills need a great Allen to make that Lombardi run. 

yes he is

8 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Perhaps. Betting always comes with risks. It's quite possible the Bills cover. The betting line has moved from 9.5 to 7.5. That is a huge move betting wise. The public obviously think similar to me. Doesn't mean they or myself are correct. I like where I stand at plus 9.5. My fear is that Wash doesn't put up points vs the Bills D.

Yea it seems like one of those too good to be true bets to me lol logically what you did makes sense though and you got in before the line move so you're ahead of the game.  Yea the defense is the gamechanger...last years bills I'd take wsh +9.5 because I don't think we'd give their qb who's last name I can't spell properly much trouble 🤣 and we'd probably win by less than 7 in some kind of shootout.  This years offense is not firing on all cylinders yet but a 13-3 win and the bills cover lol

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s at 7.5 now

Weather looking like it could be windy on Sunday 

Ah, those Rich Stadium winds. Wasn’t as big a deal back in the say when we could run the ball consistently, but given our current makeup, it’s a great equalizer for lesser teams. This offense has struggled in windy conditions for a while now. 

If I could sneak in and edit the title from:

Week 3: WFT at Bills to 

Week 3: WTF at Bills

I wonder how long that would take to get noticed. I’m not just trying to be funny, but every time I see that…….  🤷‍♀️

13 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Ah, those Rich Stadium winds. Wasn’t as big a deal back in the say when we could run the ball consistently, but given our current makeup, it’s a great equalizer for lesser teams. This offense has struggled in windy conditions for a while now. 

People laughed at me after last year and preseason because passing looked so easy. A GREAT team needs to be balanced! You MUST be able to run the ball, even when they know it’s coming. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

No. If you had success against a specific uniform in a specific stadium, you will naturally have more confidence the next time. That's basic psychology. I'm just saying it's a factor, not that it's necessarily a game changer.

Am I interpreting this too literally?  Do you think past opponent QB performance against various jersey colors /styles should potentially be a factor in deciding which jerseys a team wears on game day?  

Edited by goober
Misread original post

6 hours ago, goober said:

Am I interpreting this too literally?  Do you think past opponent QB performance against various jersey colors /styles should potentially be a factor in deciding which jerseys a team wears on game day?  

I think it would be way down the list of things I'd worry about, but if I was the type to obsessively try to control every detail, sure, why not? If it has potential to help the team even a little bit and carries no risk of hurting it, might as well.