Week 3: WFT at Bills

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Is this before or after the test?

Oh and Josh Allen gets right this game.  The combination of his angst over crappy film the past two weeks and realizing the defense is really good so he doesn't have to press will help him fix himself.

We walk into a bar this weekend.

Josh better or I will steal Brittany from him.  What does he have that I don't have?

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Is this before or after the test?

Oh and Josh Allen gets right this game.  The combination of his angst over crappy film the past two weeks and realizing the defense is really good so he doesn't have to press will help him fix himself.

Excited Fx Networks GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

On 9/20/2021 at 10:21 AM, Back2Buff said:

If you don't absolutely kill this Washington team, you have serious issues.  QB that has like 4 total game played, at home, in Sept, vs a coach Mcdermott knows very well.  No excuses.

On 9/20/2021 at 10:35 AM, Logic said:

I picked the Steelers in week 1 and was unfortunately correct. I thought yesterday's game was a coin flip -- and I was thankfully WAY off on that one. 
 There's no way Tyler Heinecke is outdueling Josh Allen. Ain't happenin'. He's EXACTLY the type of QB this McDermott defense -- especially the way it's playing right now -- usually feasts on.

On 9/20/2021 at 1:25 PM, Mr. WEO said:

ok...

Anyway, he's the backup QB, so no, he wasn't going to start over Fitz (see Mitch Trubisky).  But in less than 2 games he has completed 74% of his passes for 458 yards, 3 TD/1 int.  If you had watched him last Thursday you would have been impressed, because he was impressive.  And they have a solid receiving corps.

This may not be a walkover like the Brissett Fins were. 

Lets not forget also that this will be Heinieke's first road game in front of what should be a loud and hostile fan base. Hopefully the 12th man becomes a major factor.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We walk into a bar this weekend.

Josh better or I will steal Brittany from him.  What does he have that I don't have?

Considering your latest inquiries?  I'd say it's more about what he doesn't have that you do...

55 minutes ago, Logic said:

Excited Fx Networks GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

Owl bound!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Only if the theme is cheese.  I’ve got no issue with a raclette wheel and a full Phil playlist.  If you’re into that sort of thing…

It doesn't matter how bad your day has been, if Sussido comes on, you're going to dance.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dont like seeing both Jackson and Wallace on the list

WTF Star?

At least Wallace was a full go per the report.  He played pretty well Sunday until he went out.  Glad he is at least able to practice in full.  Hoping it isn't a lingering issue (not sure I've seen a lot of linger knee injuries with players like ankles, hamstrings, or groins, but who knows).