Week 3: WFT at Bills

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

On Locked On Bills today, Joe Marino stressed that Heinecke has a lot of ability (can work off script, thrives off play action, can extend plays, has good deep ball, good athleticism) and might be a diamond in the rough. Said we shouldn't take him lightly and doesn't want everyone to underestimate him. Said some believe he may be the long-term answer in Washington. Said he's not like other backup QBs.

@Royale with Cheese

What a goofy take.  Why didn't he beat out Fitzpatrick -- who is NOBODY'S long term answer -- this summer?  Geez, Joe.

FWIW, I don't think McD allows the Bills to take anyone lightly.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, eball said:

What a goofy take.  Why didn't he beat out Fitzpatrick -- who is NOBODY'S long term answer -- this summer?  Geez, Joe.

FWIW, I don't think McD allows the Bills to take anyone lightly.

Isn't it great to be able to trust in our coach?! I'm kind of (ok, really) old and remember all the dimwits who have filled the Bills' head coaching job in the past. I am completely at peace that McDermott and staff will do their due diligence, coach up our players and have them prepared.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How can you not like the Eagles and Take It Easy?  I wish I wrote that song...

So does Glenn Frey… Good to see Milano lighting it up after getting the new contract. Somebody had to… the rest of the retentions and extensions have been somewhat slow to start, haven’t they?

5 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

i guess it hasnt fully sunk in that we could have a good defense lol  its very easy to cover 9.5 when youre giving up 10 points or less.  not to mention daniel jones absolutely burned that defense running the football.

Perhaps. Betting always comes with risks. It's quite possible the Bills cover. The betting line has moved from 9.5 to 7.5. That is a huge move betting wise. The public obviously think similar to me. Doesn't mean they or myself are correct. I like where I stand at plus 9.5. My fear is that Wash doesn't put up points vs the Bills D.

3 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

So does Glenn Frey… Good to see Milano lighting it up after getting the new contract. Somebody had to… the rest of the retentions and extensions have been somewhat slow to start, haven’t they?

"It's not how you start, it's how you finish"

- Michael Jordan

and

- The girl I lost my virginity to.

1 minute ago, BringBackFlutie said:

TWSS sitting here trying to cheat an HIV screening. Nothing to see here. 

I just don't want full blown AIDS.  I think I can handle partial AIDS.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Logic said:

Bills should be fine. Just gotta keep an eye out for Darrell Green on the back end and make sure they contain Mark Rypien in the pocket.

Gotta hit those Smurfs early and often to throw off their timing.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If Charlie Sheen and me walk into a bar...who gets the girls that night?

Is this before or after the test?

Oh and Josh Allen gets right this game.  The combination of his angst over crappy film the past two weeks and realizing the defense is really good so he doesn't have to press will help him fix himself.

Edited by BringBackFlutie