SNF: Chiefs at Ravens 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Chiefs had two players in the top 15 in YAC last year in Kelce (3) and Hill (14) with 26 TDs between them, with two more in the top 65 - Elaire (52) and Hardman (61). Bills had two players in the top 40 with Diggs (13) and Beasley (38) with 12 TDs between them - with Singletary (69) our only other player in the top 100 in YAC.

I’d say Hill and Kelce maximized their YAC a lot more than our guys did. Not all YAC is created equally, and they are better at it than we are. These guys turn it into TDs. It is fairly common in the Chiefs offense for them to turn what seem to be routine plays into TDs. 

I agree with you that Kelce is in a league of his own. While I like Knox, he shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence with Kelce.

Agreed KC and Andy Reid are better. Our guys can do it too. Like I posted earlier I will take dink and dunk the whole game. 

• Like (+1) 1

People are too hard on Lamar. He doesn’t play the position like anybody else, but he also has a totally different skill set. He misses some stuff here and there, but he’s a good passer even if he misses some reads. He’s got the legs to make up for it at the moment. 

• Agree 1

Calls like that are why people get suspicious about NFL officiating. How many people bet Chiefs -3.5? How much did that weak penalty affect the probability of the Ravens beating the spread? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but weird things like that happen all the time and a lot of money is made for certain people in Vegas.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Calls like that are why people get suspicious about NFL officiating. How many people bet Chiefs -3.5? How much did that weak penalty affect the probability of the Ravens beating the spread? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but weird things like that happen all the time and a lot of money is made for certain people in Vegas.

Have money on the game?  LOL.

Just now, HappyDays said:

So they called a phantom illegal player downfield to keep the game at 5 points but later call a phantom defensive holding. Maybe they are just poor calls.