SNF: Chiefs at Ravens 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I guess my point is that is not true. The stats say Bills WRs are good at YAC. Obviously Kelce is a class all by himself and Knox is not in his league.

Chiefs had two players in the top 15 in YAC last year in Kelce (3) and Hill (14) with 26 TDs between them, with two more in the top 65 - Elaire (52) and Hardman (61). Bills had two players in the top 40 with Diggs (13) and Beasley (38) with 12 TDs between them - with Singletary (69) our only other player in the top 100 in YAC.

I’d say Hill and Kelce maximized their YAC a lot more than our guys did. Not all YAC is created equally, and they are better at it than we are. These guys turn it into TDs. It is fairly common in the Chiefs offense for them to turn what seem to be routine plays into TDs. 

I agree with you that Kelce is in a league of his own. While I like Knox, he shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence with Kelce.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

They have the same number of 1st half offensive TDs that we had today. And we did the same thing our first drive in the 2nd half today. I get there are legitimate issues with this offense right now but some of you take it way too far.

I said nothing about us? Only observed that KC scores whenever they feel threatened.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

In the 2nd half - but he was awful in the first half - 2 INT's including a pick six.

No, despite the two interceptions he was not awful at all. He is the reason why it was still close at halftime. He made some terrific playsNo, despite the two interceptions he was not awful at all. He is the reason why it was still close at halftime. He made some terrific plays