SNF: Chiefs at Ravens 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Love Mahomes. Great player. Don’t want to diminish him. But was there ever a QB put into a better position to succeed? Doubt it. A year to watch. Andy Reid. Hill and Kelce along with good run game. He’s really good but Kelce and Hill are insane. 

He’s clearly the best QB in the NFL right now, but it’s so frustrating watching the praise he gets, nonstop, as Hill/Kelce are literally terrorizing defenses. 

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Love Mahomes. Great player. Don’t want to diminish him. But was there ever a QB put into a better position to succeed? Doubt it. A year to watch. Andy Reid. Hill and Kelce along with good run game. He’s really good but Kelce and Hill are insane. 

He has been. But he’s also one of the most heady, cerebral QBs I’ve ever seen. It looks easy for him from a processing perspective. Like the game is in slow-mo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I think it is safe to say that Buffalo is a few levels below Kansas City and I really do not see any pathway past them.

Our front 4 would have to get after mahomes like we did today in Miami and still score 35. 

4 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

He has been. But he’s also one of the most heady, cerebral QBs I’ve ever seen. It looks easy for him from a processing perspective. Like the game is in slow-mo. 

Yeah I think both things are true. He’s great and he’s been in a better position to be great than virtually anyone. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

His field vision is out of this world and its all natural.

I'll never forget his first game in his first season as a starter.

I sat there agog watching him effortlessly dissect the Stillers in the opener at Pittsburgh.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

So you are advocating hurting other players? Classless. Disgusting. 

No thats not what Im sayihng.   But this is tackle football.   If your within a step yes.   Jeez did the blueprint on Brady on his superbowls losses was getting after him with your front 4 and thats what the Bucs did in the superbowl

3 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

And that is why people shouldn't freak out when Josh throws an interception. Lol, wow that was bad by Mahomes

To be fair Josh's interception today looked like an "NFL" interception. Bad ball placement, superior DB play. Mahomes' was a Division II play. Or like a Sabres defenseman making an outlet pass under pressure.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1