SNF: Chiefs at Ravens 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

Question. How do the pit of bounds rules work. 

On that catch he hurdled the defender. Feet landed inbounds. Defender so contact and his knees touch then his hip up land out of bounds. 

In theory wouldn’t he be down in bounds not out? 

13 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I'd like to get Matt Breida involved there.

The problem is that the Bills have zero Guards or TEs who have shown any propensity to get out into space and block people.

You're just not going ot have a successful screen game with that kind of personnel.

You might pop one every once in a rare while or run a few just to give the pass rush something to think about (which I am all for in certain matchups), but it's not something this team can use with any sort of regularity this year.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Simon said:

The problem is that the Bills have zero Guards or TEs who have shown any propensity to get out into space and block people.

You're just not going ot have a successful screen game with that kind of personnel.

You might pop one every once in a rare while or run a few just to give the pass rush something to think about (which I am all for in certain matchups), but it's not something this team can use with any sort of regularity this year.

Seems like the Bills had some success with Bubble screens last season

Both Davis and Kumerow can block in space, and Knox lines up outside often enough not to be a “tell”

9 minutes ago, Simon said:

Respectfully disagree on the guards. I think that Feliciano could block in space with Morse. Feliciano has weaknesses but I think this might be one of his strengths.

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Respectfully disagree on the guards. I think that Feliciano could block in space with Morse. Feliciano has weaknesses but I think this might be one of his strengths.

He seems like he should be able to and sometimes he actually does get up into the second level, but when he does it's almost always in a straight line upfield. It seems to me that every time he has to move outside, which he typically would on a screen to his side, he ends up lunging with his head down and ends up on the ground.

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Seems like the Bills had some success with Bubble screens last season

Both Davis and Kumerow can block in space, and Knox lines up outside often enough not to be a “tell”

They can make some hay with those, but it's really tricky when teams are spending entire games in a dime or even running 7 DBs out there at times.

• Like (+1) 1