It's strange to feel unsettled after a 35-0 division road win

Inigo Montoya

43 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Josh has been off but it's way likely a current lack of mental groove than any technical aspects. In other words, he can turn it around quick. First game was unsettling to me in that the DL couldn't pressure Ben while facing a revamped OL with 2 rookies. And OL had such issues pass protecting, even counting for the fact the Steelers DL is one of the best. Both issues has been squashed - so did the Fish.

To me, it's clear Josh needs some "mental" help. You may have laughed at Lee Smith but he seemed to be pretty good at that. Diggs should find a way to calm him down. A relaxed playful Josh simply plays better than the tense serious one.

No bro, Josh is doomed and will be selling used cars for Fuccillo by this time next year! 

As a result the Bills will head to Austin because of Allen's guaranteed money. But before they go, Terry's plane will crash into a power station and cause a permanent electrical outage on the Eastern seaboard that will usher in a new dark age and the end of western civilization.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

We put up 7 TDs without Josh Allen being Josh Allen for most of the game.  Either just have to adjust playcalling, or he's still adjusting to the hype of live crowds.  I don't think it's regression.

Things are going to get nasty when he's back on his game and our D stays good.

Sometimes teams will try to take away the other team's best weapons and leave themselves up to being sliced up by what they didn't defend. Sometimes they do that strategy and lose 35-0.   Just a thought.