Some random observations

Simon

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

Couldn't disagree more.

There is also a reason why the bills picked up his 5th year and didn't extend him. Cause they aren't sure about him yet.

I don't mean to be negative as the defence was outstanding. But if there was one player who I thought struggled it was Edmunds 

I totally agree with you

• Like (+1) 1

A couple things I think are really holding the offense back - 

1.  Last week and this there was no variation in the snap count.  This week it's understandable on the road, but right now we're making it too easy on the ooposing D line.

2. Josh is staring down receivers over and over.  I'm not sure why he's forgotten how to look guys off, but he needs to remember it quick.

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

The one thing I couldn't figure out, Klein played a fair amount today.  Was someone else not playing or just a case or rotating much more because of the heat.  Last week he had zero snaps.

Two reasons - they adjusted their defense in 2nd half and Tremaine Edmunds was cramping up and was not only player having this issue.

17 minutes ago, Simon said:

I'm still not convinced he's as physically talented as everybody keeps saying.

He can't play low, he doesn't change directions well and his hand/eye coordination leaves just a bit to be desired.

His length is great dropping into a cover2, but it's almost like it's the only thing he excels at and that's a simple straight drop into a middle third.

And he can't catch

17 minutes ago, Simon said:

He can't play low, he doesn't change directions well and his hand/eye coordination leaves just a bit to be desired.

His length is great dropping into a cover2, but it's almost like it's the only thing he excels at and that's a simple straight drop into a middle third.

right and its not enough to be "long" and drop back. He consistently doesn't make plays against the pass. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

No way, the 5th year options are pretty big money. They are pretty sold on him. Defense feasted today...i dont see the poor play from edmunds. He played solid last week.

Look at the history of Beane..

After 3rd year Bills extended:

Tre, Dawkins, Josh.

The core guys.

It 100 percent reflects they aren't sure about Edmunds yet by not extending him after year 3 

Just now, Beast said:

I see McDermott gave Edmunds a game ball.

Some of you need to know what you are watching.

Tell me a play today where Edmunds blew up something and made an impact play?

I can name about 4-5 plays for Milano.

3-5 For AJ

2-4 For Groot.

I can keep going

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

3-5 For AJ

2-4 For Groot.

I can keep going

There was one key stop where he got blocked backwards for 15 yards on 3rd/17 and managed to land on his back in front of the ballcarrier's feet to force them into 4th/1.

It changed the whole complexion of the game in the early going.

• Haha (+1) 6

A lot of you guys are talking crazy about Edmunds. He had a solid game, you don't need flash plays all over the field to be a very important part of the defense.  Milano can do all the stuff he does because Edmunds is on the field providing the skill set he has.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

3-5 For AJ

2-4 For Groot.

I can keep going

He took away the whole damned middle of the field.

Again, know what you are watching.

Just like when you never saw Deion Sanders make a play didn't mean he wasn't greatly effecting the offense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Simon said:

I agree completely.........it's almost like maybe his skillset might have been better developed at another position.🤔

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

A lot of you guys are talking crazy about Edmunds. He had a solid game, you don't need flash plays all over the field to be a very important part of the defense.  Milano can do all the stuff he does because Edmunds is on the field providing the skill set he has.

i saw lots of flash plays from just about everyone on the D though. even klein had some plays, obviously milano was all over the field

Just now, Beast said:

He took away the whole damned middle of the field.

The middle of the field was about the only place Miami was able to make any hay in the first half.

Then with Edmunds out in the 2nd half, even that was suddenly unavailable to them.

• Like (+1) 2