Tua bruised ribs (update: fractured, headed to IR)

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

And another problem is who is reading their MRI's?

Monday it's bruised ribs, Wed it's fractured.

I thought that's what MRI's were for?

X-rays are used for breaks.  He probably has some torn rib cartilage as well seen with MRI.

I have had undiagnosed breaks with X-rays.  I had second X-Ray and break was seen.  Technician who did second X-ray said he did not see a break on 1st either.

Will the Raiders send Bills a thank you card or damn you card?

12 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

7 oh really? and how many years has Flores been with Miami? you sure about this one? cause I am wondering weather or not if you have a clue at all on this topic.

Flores has been a Miami HC since 2019.. You think Flores picked 7 offensive lineman in the draft since then? your clueless sir

It’s not too late to delete this.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 10

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

Sounds like some of the posters here also post there:

This team is a ****ing joke, so sick of it. I truly don't know how much more I can stand, seriously thinking after 50 years, I am just about ready to spend my Sunday's in a less miserable way than watching this rudderless Ship drift out to sea.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

7 oh really? and how many years has Flores been with Miami? you sure about this one? cause I am wondering weather or not if you have a clue at all on this topic.

Flores has been a Miami HC since 2019.. You think Flores picked 7 offensive lineman in the draft since then? your clueless sir

You might want to refresh your memory on the last 3 drafts. They have picked 7 offensive linemen since Flores has been there. 2 in 2019, 3 in 2020 and 2 more in this year's draft.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Yes 7.

2019: Michael Deiter Guard 3rd

Isaiah Prince Tackle 6th

2020: Austin Jackson Tackle 1st

Robert Hunt Tackle 2nd

Solomon Kindley Guard 4th

2021:  Liam Eichenberg Tackle 2nd

Larnel Coleman Tackle 7th

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/mia/draft.htm

Yes, I am sure about this one.   If you're still wondering WEATHER I have a clue at all on this one, I do.

4 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

You might want to refresh your memory on the last 3 drafts. They have picked 7 offensive linemen since Flores has been there. 2 in 2019, 3 in 2020 and 2 more in this year's draft.

Thank you!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/mia/draft.htm

Yes, I am sure about this one.   If you're still wondering WEATHER I have a clue at all on this one, I do.

Thank you!

yea my bad. This is what happens when you post half asleep

12 minutes ago, Calidiehard said:

Yes 7.

2019: Michael Deiter Guard 3rd

Isaiah Prince Tackle 6th

2020: Austin Jackson Tackle 1st

Robert Hunt Tackle 2nd

Solomon Kindley Guard 4th

2021:  Liam Eichenberg Tackle 2nd

Larnel Coleman Tackle 7th

yep your right I send my apologies to @thenorthremembers

42 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Sounds like some of the posters here also post there:

This one is good, too, albeit a bit optimistic:

So Tua out for the Raiders and maybe also the Colts. That means we're riding Jacoby till then. If we can go 1-1 during that stretch then we'll be in decent shape. Hopefully Jacoby is looking for revenge against his former team and we can use these next two weeks to figure some sh*t out on the offensive line.

Tua comes back for the Bucs on Oct. 10, which will be a hell of a return party.

Something tells me the FL people partying that night will be on the gulf coast, not the southeastern tip.

It has to hurt them getting crushed by the Bills (6 straight times?) then having your starting QB hurt again. It's like Wentz,...Tua is starting to get the reputation that he can't stay healthy for 2 straight games ever.

But if your a Miami fan, you have to start feeling like we (Bills fans) did for all those years vs. New England.   You just can't beat 'em.  

33 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Fins message board is actually pretty funny between all the doomsday bemoaning

1968547625_ScreenShot2021-09-22at3_04_00PM.thumb.png.e9bb29ff67afb659faf8eb2bb3b53543.png

An example, cut and pasted:

This team is a ****ing joke, so sick of it. I truly don't know how much more I can stand, seriously thinking after 50 years, I am just about ready to spend my Sunday's in a less miserable way than watching this rudderless Ship drift out to sea.

Anyone think they're reading TBD from around the drought years?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1