9/19//21 Week 2 Bills @ Miami Postgame Thread

I'm very happy with the game results.  I'm thrilled with the defense.  I'm pretty happy with the offense.  Why pretty happy with the offense?  I believe at this point Josh Allen's struggles are far from incurable.  Though Allen had a fairly poor completion percentage, he took care of the football.  At the same time, the running game is looking more effective than it did in 2020.  I think that between the running game and the defense, it will take some of the pressure off of Allen as he tries to straighten his game out.  Having a mediocre opponent next Sunday won't hurt.

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Found this on NFL.com... Next Gen stat of the game: Bills RB Devin Singletary reached a speed of 20.29 mph on his 46-yard TD run

Geez, how fast was the safety going who ran him down? - )

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Thank god for Tua’s brittle rib

They would have been shut out even harder with Tua

44 minutes ago, 716er said:

Should have scored 50

Miami is not a threat

Great game but could have been a legendary beat down.

Stoked on Groot

It sounds goofy but that might be the least impressive one-sided blowout I've seen in a while. 

On the other hand it validates what McDermott preaches about complementary football. Last week the 3 phases conspired to to just enough to lose. Today when one phase failed the next one up righted the ship.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ralonzo said:

They would have been shut out even harder with Tua

Your posts make me think of weird *****.

What if a team that scores a safety has the option to either add two points to their own score, or take two points off the other teams score.

Tua could have made it:

Bills      35

Miami   -4

• Awesome! (+1) 1

If the complaint was the running game you got 3 scores from it today. If your complaint this week is JA I guess we get 6 days to think about it. I think his timing is a bit off but its all stuff he will work towards. 1-1 with 15 games left. If the defense continues to build on what they are doing we will have to entertaining football this season. Milano resigning paid off today.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

Anybody noticed how much/since when Spencer Brown played today?

I only saw one snap in the 3rd quarter because he did his Spencer Brown thing of, when the running back gets held up, Brown comes flying in at 100mph and splats someone.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 34-78-83 said:

Ok makes sense… I was gonna say, shouldn’t  that go to AJ today?

I'd have tried to give it to Milano but he probably would have just ripped my arm off and took it. :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1