9/19//21 Week 2 Bills @ Miami Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Seriously asking a question.  How can a fan of the Buffalo Bills not take at least a couple of hours to enjoy a 35-0 shutout win?

We can enjoy the game AND think about the future at the same time. Its called mental multi-tasking.  It can be a fun exercise.

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Settle down Francis.  We're all good fans, and were all always happy after a win.  Enjoy it

As I said in my previous post, you are the one that needs the 'settle down francis'.  How about letting people enjoy the game and the win the way they want to.  The simple fact that the post I was replying to was a person who was complaining about HOW other fans were enjoying the win proves that.  Take your own advice, you are the one that needs to settle down and not worry about how others view the game and enjoy the win.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Running game was improved but completing barely over 50% of your passes is still a concern. I love Josh but you must know he has to play better to beat the top teams. I think he will be fine. But you can't just say they scored 35 points so all must be ok. That is silly.

*very puzzled look* where did I say that or say anything like that?

8 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

My god there are so many people who can’t enjoy a W. When did Bills fans get so soft? A W is a W and this was a beat down. If our defense continues it’s current level of play we won’t NEED to put up 35 points a game. Would I like Josh and the O to look more in sync? Sure. Am I worried? Not a bit. We have one of the best coaching staffs in the league (as much as I curse them) and they will figure it out. Anyone who can’t enjoy a 35-0 BEAT DOWN of Miami because you are looking 5 games ahead to the Chiefs needs to get some perspective. It’s a week to week league, any given Sunday. Bills fans of all people should know how to enjoy the W’s when they come because we’ve had so many years of L’s. 

They're the same people who weren't happy with Kelly & wanted Frank Reich to replace him and if they're too young to have been around in the late 1980s then their fathers were calling for Reich.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

We can enjoy the game AND think about the future at the same time. Its called mental multi-tasking.  It can be a fun exercise.

But you can't enjoy it or you would post something positive.  There is a mental aspect to it.

I'm not being an ass but think about what I said.

Enjoy the day.

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

My god there are so many people who can’t enjoy a W. When did Bills fans get so soft? A W is a W and this was a beat down. If our defense continues it’s current level of play we won’t NEED to put up 35 points a game. Would I like Josh and the O to look more in sync? Sure. Am I worried? Not a bit. We have one of the best coaching staffs in the league (as much as I curse them) and they will figure it out. Anyone who can’t enjoy a 35-0 BEAT DOWN of Miami because you are looking 5 games ahead to the Chiefs needs to get some perspective. It’s a week to week league, any given Sunday. Bills fans of all people should know how to enjoy the W’s when they come because we’ve had so many years of L’s. 

Nice post and I agree.

People I guess don't understand how important complementary football is. If our team can play like this every week without JA17 lifting the entire team on his shoulders that is absolutely huge, I'm talking possible SB huge is this continues. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, mjd1001 said:

As I said in my previous post, you are the one that needs the 'settle down francis'.  How about letting people enjoy the game and the win the way they want to.  The simple fact that the post I was replying to was a person who was complaining about HOW other fans were enjoying the win proves that.  Take your own advice, you are the one that needs to settle down and not worry about how others view the game and enjoy the win.

You're not smarter than everybody else. Even Scott Law knows to shut up after a 35 - 0 win. Grouse later if you must.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

I was working all day and trying to keep up in the chat. 

People are posting D looked fine with Klein. Did Edmunds get hurt or did he get benched?

cramps, came back on a bike, not sure if he went back in, then sat out because we were up 35 in the 4th.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Seriously asking a question.  How can a fan of the Buffalo Bills not take at least a couple of hours to enjoy a 35-0 shutout win?

Serious question. Are people allowed to watch the game and have a different takeaway or do we all need to be like you?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I'm excited, but in no way is that a bad thing.  It's not irrational exuberance either.  We beat the division leader 35-0

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I was working all day and trying to keep up in the chat. 

People are posting D looked fine with Klein. Did Edmunds get hurt or did he get benched?

They were playing a lot of backups last 6-7 miniutes