Week 2 Around the NFL

HappyDays

39 minutes ago, Success said:

Mac Jones is Jimmy G.

The Pats coach their QB's to be as accurate as they are.  Watching highlights from that game, they really protect Jones. He doesn't have to do anything close to what Lawrence, Wilson & the rest are asked to do.

Lmao meanwhile in NE the fans are saying how horrid the Oline been. Also Jones came into the league as super accurate he broke an NCAA record. 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lmao meanwhile in NE the fans are saying how horrid the Oline been. Also Jones came into the league as super accurate he broke an NCAA record. 

It's supposed to be one of the best Oline's in the league.

Jones is a game manager.

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Fish fans have to be beside themselves watching Herbert 

Which fans have it worse... Dolphins watching Herbert or Jets watching Darnold?

6 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Is R Wilson the best deep ball thrower in the league? If he’s not, he’s def in the conversation. Maybe Mahomes & Rodgers have a case as well.

Wilson has a beautiful deep ball.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

OK, strangest stat that I have ever heard. Today’s Cowboys versus Vikings game is the first game in NFL history with a 14-11 score at halftime. Crazy that has never happened before.

It is crazy.

But what I find even more crazy is that they show such stat immediately. Seriously, how do they know? I mean I guess it is easy for them to find out if you know what you are looking for, but who and why comes with idea to find out if there was a score like that before?

And same goes for many other stats.

Just now, Success said:

It's supposed to be one of the best Oline's in the league.

Jones is a game manager.

Isn’t that what you want from a rookie QB? I don’t want my rookie being out there wining it, I want him be a game manager as he learns. Also the Oline are suppose to be great, but Jones has been hit a lot and the O line been sub par for the Pats so far.

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Jets watching Darnold. They HAD him and totally messed it up.

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Isn’t that what you want from a rookie QB? I don’t want my rookie being out there wining it, I want him be a game manager as he learns. Also the Oline are suppose to be great, but Jones has been hit a lot and the O line been sub par for the Pats so far.

I suppose - but enough of the hype.  They have him throwing 5-yard outs constantly.

Pats fans online are already saying they have the better QB than the Jets...based on TODAY.  That's how knowledgeable the fanbase is about football.

4 minutes ago, Success said:

I suppose - but enough of the hype.  They have him throwing 5-yard outs constantly.

Pats fans online are already saying they have the better QB than the Jets...based on TODAY.  That's how knowledgeable the fanbase is about football.

Wilson will be a BUST. Then go elsewhere and thrive, just like Darnold.  The Jets are just dysfunctional.

Jones has made some big deeper throws to, right now he is just doing his job well. Right now he is the best rookie QB in the NFL, but it’s still early.

• Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Fish fans have to be beside themselves watching Herbert 

They are still in the "don't want to believe it so we'll go to ridiculous lengths to defend him" phase

13 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Dolphins. Jets were going to be bad. The Dolphins had legitimate playoff expectations and their fans really thought they could win the division. 

Edited by jeremy2020