9/19/21 Week 2 Gameday Thread Bills @ Dolphins 1st Half

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Daboll needs to do a better job getting Allen in rhythm… all these running plays and deep balls to start, get him easy completions and Beasley involved 

Daboll has been a disaster for two straight weeks 

He can only call the plays, Allen needs to execute and so far , he's not. Diggs was open at the end, poor pass, on the INT, threw behind Diggs, bad overthrow on first play of the game, almost threw 2 other picks....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You Guyz

Bills fans last week: 51 pass attempts, we need to run more!

Bills fans this week: 14 rushes to 16 pass attempts, Allen Sucks!

The issue is that in both scenarios Allen has still been bad. 

I think the point of wanting to run it more was to move the ball and hopefully open up the losing game for Josh. 

We’re running it more and Josh still looks terrible.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You Guyz

Bills fans last week: 51 pass attempts, we need to run more!

Bills fans this week: 14 rushes to 16 pass attempts, Allen Sucks!

Well…Allen blows this first half. That has nothing to do with number of attempts. Not sure that’s even debatable

I have been pounding the table all week that the issue is and has not been run specific with this team, it’s their ability to consistently pick up 3-5 yards with high efficiency. Outside of one giant run, Singletary has not been reliable for that…at all. 

The Bills are going to struggle against a very physical Washington defense as well. 

As we’ve said in the past. This team runs through Allen. He’s had 6 bad quarters, and 6 bad offensive performances. 

This had to be mental at this point. All through training camp it was all how good Josh looked not just by the media but the players themselves. In his preseason game he looked almost unstoppable. For some strange reason I think Sanders is the problem. Not as a player of course but he does have a strong personality and maybe Josh feels some strange way if he is not throwing Sanders the ball.

Im just reaching at this point BUT I have rolled with Josh for too long to bail on my guy. I guess Im going down with the ship if that is how it turns out.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

How are you not worried? Ever since the Ravens game in the playoffs, he's looked pedestrian at best. I love the guy, but he looks completely lost.

He's in a bit of a funk right now. A few years ago ARod had a three or four game stretch where he was just terrible. Van Pelt had to scrub his mechanics. Allen will be himself soon enuf. He's just too talented for this to last imo.