9/19/21 Week 2 Gameday Thread Bills @ Dolphins 1st Half

Chandler#81

Just now, BigDingus said:

How are you not worried? Ever since the Ravens game in the playoffs, he's looked pedestrian at best. I love the guy, but he looks completely lost.

Because I'm not going to overreact about an MVP candidate a game and a half into the season when there are a lot of factors at hand here. 

This feels a LOT like last week. Defense playing lights out in the 1st half, offense seems directionless. Allen is off....and letting the opponents just hang around. That usually doesn't end well...

Now we have to HOPE Daboll can make adjustments and Frazier has something to answer what Miami will adjust to. Gieseke in the 2nd half could kill us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You Guyz

Bills fans last week: 51 pass attempts, we need to run more!

Bills fans this week: 14 rushes to 16 pass attempts, Allen Sucks!

Allen looks very off today.  Not saying he sucks, but making poor passes and poor decisions. I don't think he trusts the line either, I don't.

1 minute ago, TwistofFate said:

I thought Allen's bad game last week was an anomaly, but damn, he looks bad. 

I hope this isn't Fitzpatrick 2.0.

It's much worse than that. Fitzpatrick's deal was short and modest. Allen got the most guaranteed money in NFL history. It will crush this franchise for years if he can't get right.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

No

I know we're used to him owning Miami....but that D is also good and probably has some pride to not let it happen again while they're fully healthy in the secondary.  

No concerns at all.  You shouldn't have any either.  

How many times is "they have a good defense" going to be rolled out? If we want to win the SuperBowl we'll have to overcome much better defenses than this.

I love Josh but something is not right with him.