9/19/21 Week 2 Gameday Thread Bills @ Dolphins 2nd Half

Chandler#81

i feel......relieved,  that its a win.   statistically 0-2 teams tend to not make the playoffs.   i do not feel good about this offense at all,  its not Super Bowl caliber as of right now and after last season,  thats what we need 2 be or its a failed season in my eyes.   The defense can only do so much.

• Like (+1) 1

I think we have a problem with man coverage right now. A shoddy oline is forcing us to hit quicker, but our receivers are running long developing routes. Dolphins are playing great tight coverage and there are no easy completions.

Next problem though is Josh is missing the ones he needs to hit when we need it. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Do you feel good about this pass offense? I don't. Luckily it's early in the season and we have time to correct it. Allen needs to use that rocket arm of his and keep his mechanics under control. The offensive line needs to be a lot better, or maybe Williams needs to be benched. Daboll needs to stop calling long developing routes. Lots to correct but plenty of time to do it.

The Dolphins are one the best defenses in football 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

He deserves a sack. Groot has two clean up type sacks (he has played well) but AJE has been outstanding.

Enough time on the clock Miami's getting the ball again and going to have to throw down field.

The Josh Stefon bromance is something I need hooked into my veins.

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Because one win matters little in the long term outlook. Just keeping it real. Some fans take a longer view, and Josh is a big concern going forward.

Actually, I'm more wondering if he's playing with some kind of injury. Never seen him take so much off his passes or put so much touch on it. Have to wonder if it's him trying to evolve or just doesn't have his power.