9/19/21 Week 2 Gameday Thread Bills @ Dolphins 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, mjd1001 said:

Its not about being a hater.  On a play to play basis, there are things that are a 'miss' with this offense.  Pointing that out and having a discussion about it are what a lot of fans do.  Putting your head in the sand about all other issues of the game and just looking at the scoreboard is something a lot of us want to do more than.

My raponse to this?  Scoreboard

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

Its not about being a hater.  On a play to play basis, there are things that are a 'miss' with this offense.  Pointing that out and having a discussion about it are what a lot of fans do.  Putting your head in the sand about all other issues of the game and just looking at the scoreboard is something a lot of us want to do more than.

200.gif

Enjoy the shitshow after the game.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, mjd1001 said:

I know its hard to have that kind of discussion in a  game thread so we'll see how it goes this week, but there's been a high volume of straight nonsense typed today. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Leading a team 28-0 on the road and is this board is perpetually unhappy it’s ok folks the Bills are good and they gave the game away last week 

Do you feel good about this pass offense? I don't. Luckily it's early in the season and we have time to correct it. Allen needs to use that rocket arm of his and keep his mechanics under control. The offensive line needs to be a lot better, or maybe Williams needs to be benched. Daboll needs to stop calling long developing routes. Lots to correct but plenty of time to do it.