9/19/21 Week 2 Gameday Thread Bills @ Dolphins 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Did you even read my post?

Did their defence get 3 turnovers?

Did they get a 50 yard TD run by their RB?

I love Josh. But to say "he played better " because they got more points is very ignorant and an extremely shallow way of looking at a football game

Thank you Bills win 35-0 Pats haven’t beaten the Dolphins in 3 years 

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The few negatives? Dude if Josh plays like that in the playoffs they aren’t going anywhere…. He was marginal all game… again. That’s 4 straight games of average to below average Josh Allen.

For sure he needs to be a lot better. Honesty I think the easy thing to say it’s all on him because he’s being paid to be a top three Qb. the plays he misses are magnified as they were bad misses. He def has some issues on when to gun the ball in or finesse it in. 

I also think when the film is dissected it will show the Dolphins played great man coverage and our wr routes are way to long for the time the oline is giving.

Clearly when Allen was able to sit back and let these routes develop he hits some easy completions in the first drive of the second half. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Thanks… Just saying, Allen’s regressed the past 4 games and it’s been obvious…. Either way, don’t want to ***** on a nice victory. That discussions for later in the week… 👍🏻

Later in the week?  You started during the game. 

• Haha (+1) 2