9/19/21 Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins Gameday Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

i should not be this nervous playing Tua and the Phins. The prospect of 0-2 and our season being derailed before we've even hit the first station is too scary to contemplate

Even if we lose today, which I don't think we will, it doesn't derail the season.  It would put the Bills in the hole and people would question a lot of things but it doesn't derail the season.  Would still be 15 games to go.

• Agree 1

Just now, That's No Moon said:

Really?

Against the Dolphins? No I'm not so sure. Their strength is their secondary and their D line aren't exactly world beaters against the run or pass. I'm assuming they're gonna be blitz happy so it may not be the worst idea to try and establish a run game. But I'm betting Daboll won't even try

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Even if we lose today, which I don't think we will, it doesn't derail the season.  It would put the Bills in the hole and people would question a lot of things but it doesn't derail the season.  Would still be 15 games to go.

I agree. We'll be alright today. We're not beating up on Miami like we usually do but Dabol will make adjustments and get the W.

Boogie Basham, Harrison Phillips, and Efe Obada all inactive. Star back. They must feel pretty good about Zimmer. Really hope they get to Tua often. 

Allen will get a lot more time in the pocket than they did last week. The fish D-line doesn't hols a candle to the Steelers, and Moss will be out there. Hopefully, Dawkins is closer to form than he was last week. I'm assuming he'll continue to recover from his offseason ills, and get a little better each week. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Boogie Basham, Harrison Phillips, and Efe Obada all inactive. Star back. They must feel pretty good about Zimmer. Really hope they get to Tua often. 

Allen will get a lot more time in the pocket than they did last week. The fish D-line doesn't hols a candle to the Steelers, and Moss will be out there. Hopefully, Dawkins is closer to form than he was last week. I'm assuming he'll continue to recover from his offseason ills, and get a little better each week. 

Right agreed feeling even more confident that the Bills got this game

5 minutes ago, billsherd said:

What did they say that was dumb?

He didn't say anything really. He looks drunk and he stumbled on his first 3 sentences. It just looks like the supporting cast is carrying him and best as they can. They need some younger people in there. 

6 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

He didn't say anything really. He looks drunk and he stumbled on his first 3 sentences. It just looks like the supporting cast is carrying him and best as they can. They need some younger people in there. 

U talking about Bradshaw? Ya I thought he looked hammered