Miami Menu

Aside from sushi, what’re you cooking up this weekend to squish the fish?!

Chips and Bison dip, Wegman’s sub tray (Danny’s, Turkey, Roast Beef, Assorted), stuffed mushrooms (MIL recipe), cherry pie from local farm (Greg’s U-Pick)

All washed down with a ton of blue light. Gotta line the stomach. 

hbu?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, State Rt. 21 N. said:

Nothing special, I usually watch the games alone and drink a few diet Mt.Dews and a handful of Lays potato chips and that's about it.  Sucks being a diabetic and and a recovered alcoholic It really put a crimp in any kind of partying.

Holy wet blanket Batman!!

just kidding. My brother was recently diagnosed diabetic, so I know how major the dietary change can be. That being said, I hope you still enjoy the game(s) regardless of what’s on the menu.  Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, boater said:

I really miss reasonably priced wings. Can someone tell me when the price is coming to normal. Or is this a permanent plot by the man to weasel cash out wing lovers.

It seems suspiciously well timed with the price increase for folding tables. I think Robert Kraft is “the man” behind this conspiracy.  

10 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

It seems suspiciously well timed with the price increase for folding tables. I think Robert Kraft is “the man” behind this conspiracy.  

My wife won a folding table at the Dick’s Sporting Goods truck adjacent to Hammer’s Lot last Sunday. My son was the first to spin the wheel of fortune and he won a Diggs jersey. Most items were cheap trinkets, but jerseys and tables are big ticket. Maybe it was rigged to get attention carnival style for early spins? IDK, but the wife turned down the table asking “what am I going to do with that?” as we flew in and out. I pointed to the lot full of serious tailgating and suggested somebody might have appreciated it. She responded “oops!”. Anyway, I have a new Bills hat instead.   🤷‍♀️

Edited by Augie
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

beer.
really nothing planned otherwise.
still depressed about last week  ...

I get it, but shake it off! :)   

I was asked post-game where my son and DIL were and I said she was with him as he sulked in the car waiting for traffic to subside. A certain poster here would have none of that and fetched him from the car. I think he may have even smiled. It was a cool moment. 

I’ll decide in the morning as to menu. It will be simple, that’s for sure. It will be just me as the wife is visiting the grandson in Nashville. I’m thinking nachos or Sahlen’s hot dogs. Simple and easy. But soooooo good. I like simple on game days unless I have a crowd, then I get it done in advance. Game days are about THE GAME. 

• Like (+1) 4