Say what you will about Belichick, but this is pretty awesome

dave mcbride

Be that as it may, the guys a dick. I could have respect for his skills if he wasn’t caught cheating on a regular basis, every four ish years for decades…, he should have his wanker struck with a yard stick every time he gets caught cheating, actually five times  would be a persuasive means to stop his cheating ways, did I say he was a dick?

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I personally found it kind of rambling and boring.

However, gotta give BB credit for outcoaching us on special teams 2 years ago, they slid their blockers inside to rush our punter and instead of McD or the punter calling timeout because we weren't prepared (or our punter just throwing a pass to the now wide open gunner) they just let it happen.

DiMarco cant block both guys, one of em blocks punt into the end zone, Pats end up with the win as a result.

The old cheater may not have much personality, and is likely the worst GM in the league, but he's a damn good gameplanner.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He is the best defensive mind of all time and the best special teams mind of all time. 

It's crazy to think he has been a part of so many SB wins...

It's actually gross... like a huge error in the system. Add to the fact Brady has 7, and it's clear Satan was involved. 

I'm not old, but I'm old enough to remember countless pundits claiming the end of the FA era would result in no more dynasties. Teams like the 49ers, Steelers, Cowboys, etc would never rack up 3 or 4 SB wins in a decade again. 

Yeah, about that... 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Sell your soul to Lucifer, and apparently you can go to 10 Super Bowls, win 7 and STILL be playing. JUST GIVE THE BILLS ONE DAMMIT!

5 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

I personally found it kind of rambling and boring.

However, gotta give BB credit for outcoaching us on special teams 2 years ago, they slid their blockers inside to rush our punter and instead of McD or the punter calling timeout because we weren't prepared (or our punter just throwing a pass to the now wide open gunner) they just let it happen.

DiMarco cant block both guys, one of em blocks punt into the end zone, Pats end up with the win as a result.

The old cheater may not have much personality, and is likely the worst GM in the league, but he's a damn good gameplanner.

Listen, I can’t stand the guy either, but he’s smart.  The reason he did that in 2019 was that the Jets in week 1 put 9 guys in and our dolt of a ST coach didn’t teach our guys to adjust as they line up, but we got away with it.  They were close, but didn’t block it.  Then in week 2, the Giants picked up on it, and placed 10 guys inside, and they almost got away with it.  Again, our ST did not shift inside before set.  BB placed all 10 inside, and with a low snap, they blocked the punt, and scored a TD.  The rest of the season, we started to adjust our outside guys to inside if the opposing team did the same.

The point is BB does pick up in the little things and is a heck of a coach.  With all that said, he’ll come back to earth the longer he plays with out Brady.  If you look at last week against the Dolphins, everything we thought he would do in a game plan, he did.  He had Mac throw short and intermediate routes, lots of attention to safe passes, and a heave running game.  They almost beat the Fins.  They will be a slightly above average team, but I still think they won’t make the playoffs.  The media can’t come to admit without Brady, the Pats are a well coached, but not playoff caliber team. Once they lose several times, the media will turn on him.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Listen, I can’t stand the guy either, but he’s smart.  The reason he did that in 2019 was that the Jets in week 1 put 9 guys in and our dolt of a ST coach didn’t teach our guys to adjust as they line up, but we got away with it.  They were close, but didn’t block it.  Then in week 2, the Giants picked up on it, and placed 10 guys inside, and they almost got away with it.  Again, our ST did not shift inside before set.  BB placed all 10 inside, and with a low snap, they blocked the punt, and scored a TD.  The rest of the season, we started to adjust our outside guys to inside if the opposing team did the same.

The point is BB does pick up in the little things and is a heck of a coach.  With all that said, he’ll come back to earth the longer he plays with out Brady.  If you look at last week against the Dolphins, everything we thought he would do in a game plan, he did.  He had Mac throw short and intermediate routes, lots of attention to safe passes, and a heave running game.  They almost beat the Fins.  They will be a slightly above average team, but I still think they won’t make the playoffs.  The media can’t come to admit without Brady, the Pats are a well coached, but not playoff caliber team. Once they lose several times, the media will turn on him.

He is not an offensive genius (nor is McDaniels) that is for sure. Brady of course had an awful lot to do with that dynasty. But Rodgers has 1 Superbowl. Peyton had 2. Brees 1. Bill's ability to coach defense and special teams is second to none. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, JPP said:

Going through this blog i would think i was on a Cheatriots site....who cares guys a douche and a known cheat....

Lots of Patriot ball washers on this sight,  any mention of BB and they all drop to there knees, and commence their worship, actually it’s pathetic that so many consider the biggest cheater in pro football to be someone to be praised at the drop of a hat, I guess it’s that birds of a feather flock together thing…,

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2