Davis Questionable Vs Dolphins

RobbRiddick

Didn't see any mention of this when I did a search.

Davis questionable, as is Star and Obada. Real shame about Davis if he can't go.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-gabe-davis-star-lotulelei-and-efe-obada-listed-as-questionable/article_8b80d310-1800-11ec-a58e-83b5436f198a.html

The Buffalo Bills have listed wide receiver Gabriel Davis (ankle), defensive tackle Star Lotulelei (calf) and defensive end Efe Obada (calf) as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Miami Dolphins. 

Obada was newly added as limited to the injury report Friday. Davis did not participate Wednesday, and was limited Thursday and Friday. 

Lotulelei was a full participant Friday, after two days of being limited. He was not active in Week 1 after he was injured in the preseason finale against the Green Bay Packers. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

Davis questionable, as is Star and Obada. Real shame about Davis if he can't go.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-gabe-davis-star-lotulelei-and-efe-obada-listed-as-questionable/article_8b80d310-1800-11ec-a58e-83b5436f198a.html

The Buffalo Bills have listed wide receiver Gabriel Davis (ankle), defensive tackle Star Lotulelei (calf) and defensive end Efe Obada (calf) as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Miami Dolphins. 

Obada was newly added as limited to the injury report Friday. Davis did not participate Wednesday, and was limited Thursday and Friday. 

Lotulelei was a full participant Friday, after two days of being limited. He was not active in Week 1 after he was injured in the preseason finale against the Green Bay Packers. 

All the injury stuff is always posted in the game week thread pinned at the top of the board, including this.

4 hours ago, Utah John said:

The Bills have a very deep and talented receiver corps.  Davis is a burgeoning star and he's better than the people who will replace him if he can't go, but those replacements are very, very good.

In most cases I suspect his replacement will be giving more reps to the guys above him not below 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

If Davis or Star plays I will be shocked...

Hopefully this forces Daboll into more 3 WR sets.  Davis is interchangeable with Sanders and they can go with Kumerow in 4 WR sets if they want size or McKenzie if they want speed/trickery.  Not saying he is not a good player but they have options - very good ones if he can not play.  

Really want to see what Oliver can do with Star lined up next to him.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Hopefully this forces Daboll into more 3 WR sets.  Davis is interchangeable with Sanders and they can go with Kumerow in 4 WR sets if they want size or McKenzie if they want speed/trickery.  Not saying he is not a good player but they have options - very good ones if he can not play.  

3-E8-F9-F16-5-F45-42-D5-B077-6241-BB88-C

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The injury that concerns me is Obada.  He's new on the injury report as of Friday.

He seems like a very hard working guy who has flashed some, so I'd hate to see an injury derail his season.  Whatever it is, if it would be better for him to take a week off and "get right" I hope that's the decision.

Related concern for Davis.  Hope that he will "get right" and not try to soldier through an injury.

28 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The injury that concerns me is Obada.  He's new on the injury report as of Friday.

He seems like a very hard working guy who has flashed some, so I'd hate to see an injury derail his season.  Whatever it is, if it would be better for him to take a week off and "get right" I hope that's the decision.

Related concern for Davis.  Hope that he will "get right" and not try to soldier through an injury.

If Star can play it will he very interesting to see who dresses. If Obada can't go you might see them sit Obada and maybe Zimmer. Then dress Basham who can play inside and out.

11 hours ago, Utah John said:

The Bills have a very deep and talented receiver corps.  Davis is a burgeoning star and he's better than the people who will replace him if he can't go, but those replacements are very, very good.

Bills fans overrate the quality of this WR corps.    Look around the league.   More WR talent everywhere than there has ever been.   The Bills are always a Stefon Diggs injury from being a mediocre or worse WR corps because they otherwise lack explosive qualities.    

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I wish we had a better TE

37 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Bills fans overrate the quality of this WR corps.    Look around the league.   More WR talent everywhere than there has ever been.   The Bills are always a Stefon Diggs injury from being a mediocre or worse WR corps because they otherwise lack explosive qualities.    

Is there anything you don’t think stinks?  Can you explain why oxygen is overrated?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Davis played roughly 50% of offensive snaps in week 1. I wonder if this was due to injury or I intentional based on the personnel. Either way, the Bills should be well equipped to fill this role. 

That being said, I think Davis has a legit chance to be the #2 for buffalo for the next few seasons. He has made highlight worth grabs, week after week. He is a big body, does well with the dee ball and seems like a high character guy that McD likes 

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

If Davis or Star plays I will be shocked...

Pleasantly though ?

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Oh Boo Badol. not true
This is the best WR core , depth included Bills have had in decades

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2