News articles on TBD

SC BIlls Fan

I like to read the articles listed on TBD from the area news papers. However, being I'm in SC I am not interested in subscribing to The Buffalo news and the Democrat & Chronical etc.  I don't feel I should have to pay for a subscription to a newspaper that's not applicable to me other than the Bills articles. If they are posted on TBD you should be able to read them. Also, during press conferences someone please get the press microphones so you can hear the questions! Have to crank up volume for questions and turn down when questions are answered. To all: A good

Buffalo Bills Day! Squish the fish!

So you feel entitled to the point that any news outside of you local area/state should be given to you for free?  So basically screw the outfit that spends the money, does the work to create the information in a format you want, am I right, or am I right? Asking for a friend…, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Dopey said:

There's enough free content out there to stay caught up. I haven't found a pay site worth the $.

Different opinions.  I live in MO and subscribe to both TBN and the Athletic.  I think the coverage is worth, certainly the relatively low trial fee.

57 minutes ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

I like to read the articles listed on TBD from the area news papers. However, being I'm in SC I am not interested in subscribing to The Buffalo news and the Democrat & Chronical etc.  I don't feel I should have to pay for a subscription to a newspaper that's not applicable to me other than the Bills articles. If they are posted on TBD you should be able to read them. Also, during press conferences someone please get the press microphones so you can hear the questions! Have to crank up volume for questions and turn down when questions are answered. To all: A good

Buffalo Bills Day! Squish the fish!

I don't see how you figure that.  The articles are collected on TBD as a service (I wish we'd add the Athletic but whatever).  But why do you think TBD should either plagarize articles to spare you money, or limit links other people find useful?

Agree about press conferences but we're the wrong people to complain to about that

Try listening to the Bills interviews with headphones. I’ve been using a cheap pair of earbuds and I can now finally hear all the questions.

When they ask questions the audio cuts to one channel (usually the left headphone), which may be why it’s so hard to hear without headphones.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not new here. Just don't post a lot.  Born and raised in Kenmore and I'm 66 yrs old. Die hard fan since the Rock Pile days. Sorry if I offended anyone but I'm retired on a fixed income and would be nice nice to read Bills articles on here without having to subscribe to all the newspapers.

• SDS locked this topic