Obama interferes in Canada's elections

So Obama openly endorsed Trudeau. 

1. Stay the flip out of foreign elections

2. This shows the arrogance of the US libs

3. Is this like Putin interfering in US elections.

4. Michelle will soon tell us how to raise a family I am sure.

Ps...Obama likely hurt Trudeau (ok with me) by opening his mouth. They are both elite lefties. Trudeau claim to fame is his father and mother (she dated Mick Jagger). He has no education, taught drama in a private school because he couldn't teach in a public school. 

Voting in Canada Monday...choice is awful...I hate picking lessor of evils.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Ps...Obama likely hurt Trudeau (ok with me) by opening his mouth. They are both elite lefties. Trudeau claim to fame is his father and mother (she dated Mick Jagger). He has no education, taught drama in a private school because he couldn't teach in a public school. 

3.  Not even close.  Vlad just bought a couple million in Farcebook ads.  The Dems did the rest.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I for a minute thought someone had hacked your account, it was very reasonable but then you put in the anti Trump stupidity so I knew it was you 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I for a minute thought someone had hacked your account, it was very reasonable but then you put in the anti Trump stupidity so I knew it was you 

Where is the anti trump? Not that I have any use for the lying pig...except he has good entertainment value and he loves Geraldo and Gary Bussey, do he gascsomevredeaming qualities.🤣🤣🤣🤣

16 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Good, I can't think of a better country for O to screw up, he's already trashed the US.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

From what I have read and understand Trudeau and his party are in serious jeopardy of losing their majority collation. 

PS: Is ID required to vote in Federal or Provincial elections?  Just curious.

Yes, it is not substantial but required along with a voter card which is mailed. If no voter card more evidence is required.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Here in ‘Mercia that is rrrraaaayssssssist

The last I remember, my driver's license, health card, passport, visa bill, electric bill, house tax bill, library card, etc etc were all colorblind, non religious, etc. 

I understand your comment. Positions like that taken by the left creates more racism, not it reduce it. Imho

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/18/2021 at 4:51 PM, Niagara Bill said:

The last I remember, my driver's license, health card, passport, visa bill, electric bill, house tax bill, library card, etc etc were all colorblind, non religious, etc. 

I understand your comment. Positions like that taken by the left creates more racism, not it reduce it. Imho

Come on. There are tons of people that don’t have any of that stuff. And of course they can’t name any of them, but it’s targeted against blacks…

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

New photo of Justin Trudeau in blackface released on eve of election...

https://www.yahoo.com/now/photo-justin-trudeau-blackface-released-155800511.html

4 hours ago — Another photo of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in his infamous blackface costume was leaked Sunday, being circulated just a day ...

Created and Sent indirectly by Putin through Rhino...🤣