Gabby Petito: Where is She?

T&C

2 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

I'm not buying what he tried to sell but the killer claimed it was a mercy killing to put her out of misery after she suffered an injury:

https://nypost.com/2022/06/24/i-thought-it-was-merciful-brian-laundrie-confessed-to-gabby-petito-murder/

Yeah... if someone you love has an injury you don't freaking kill them, you do everything in your power to get them help. Dude was a punk plain and simple.

• Agree 1

On 6/24/2022 at 11:26 PM, T&C said:

Yeah... if someone you love has an injury you don't freaking kill them, you do everything in your power to get them help. Dude was a punk plain and simple.

To summarize his notebook:

Gabby fell in the raging creek, hit her head and became extremely hypothermic as we failed to get back to our car because it was dark and cold.  Made a fire, she was in extreme general pain, kept falling asleep but I was afraid she would die so I kept waking her up.  Finally we decided the best thing to do was strangle her.

And I'm killing myself not because of any trouble I might be in, but because I can't stand living without her!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.