Gabby Petito: Where is She?

T&C

Pretty weird case, and I cannot understand why her boyfriend/fiance' isn't saying one ***** word about this. Sure it may be his right but if someones life is at stake this is all on him. I wonder if this dude had enough of her mental problems and just did her in somewhere out west.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

No doubt she's dead and no doubt he did it.

thats my guess too.  If he had a heart, he would be distraught about his fiancee missing.   An innocent man would insist upon their innocence.  Motive, opportunity, uncooperative- he seems quite guilty to me.  There is also that double homicide in Moab.  Two young, cute girls slain, probably raped too- one who worked at store where Petito was fighting with.  It sounds to me the guy snapped.  And he sounds like a sociopath

• Agree 1

Just now, Pete said:

thats my guess too.  If he had a heart, he would be distraught about his fiancee missing.   An innocent man would insist upon their innocence.  Motive, opportunity, uncooperative- he seems quite guilty to me.  There is also that double homicide in Moab.  Two young, cute girls slain, probably raped too- one who worked at store where Petito was fighting with.  It sounds to me the guy snapped.  And he sounds like a sociopath

The only other thing I can think of (which I don't believe to be true) is that they were both responsible for murdering those two women and they both ran their separate ways.  She could be alive and on the lam.  But I really do think he murdered her.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Maybe she wigged out and he callously left? The suspicious thing is, it was her van.  If it was his... I he could abandon her.  People have been abandoning others since the dawn of time.  Leaving her with no van to live in is very suspicious.  You think?

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The only other thing I can think of (which I don't believe to be true) is that they were both responsible for murdering those two women and they both ran their separate ways.  She could be alive and on the lam.  But I really do think he murdered her.

OR... There is another guy.  Did you catch where the couple that was shot reported a creepy guy @ campground? Was he the creepy guy or is there another?

OR... Even still.   They are doing it for attention. Did they find her phone?

53 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I actually had been wondering whether this was some sort of publicity stunt, and maybe had the fiancée either keep his mouth shut. She was a YouTuber of some sort. 

Very interesting theory.  Truth is stranger than fiction.  Especially in age of LAMP and Jessie Smollet

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Very interesting theory.  Truth is stranger than fiction.  Especially in age of LAMP and Jessie Smollet

agreed. These social media addicted Gen Zers I think are taking things to new heights. I do hope it is a hoax (and that she’s okay, of course). But the whole thing has struck me as just odd. 

3 hours ago, T&C said:

Hadn't seen that one... interesting to say the least... keeps getting weirder all the time.

I read a couple articles a few days ago and my prevailing thought was maybe he lost his cool and just ditched her out in the middle of nowhere.    Now it appears she is probably dead so he doesn't want to say anything rather than admit that he abandoned her and deal with the backlash.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.