Josh Allen Mocks Coach McDermott in Fisher Price Commercial

Gugny

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Looking on Fisher Price's website, other collectible "Little People" sets are about $20.

yep - that’s what these were too. I was at the Wegmans on Sheridan Drive in Williamsville around noon today and they had maybe 60-70 left on the display by the pharmacy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, UConn James said:

If the kid wants to be Josh, he’s gotta swing his arms before a pass play 95% of the time. And then on every run, no arm swings. Has anybody mentioned this tell?

They have, and I've watched for it. I've noticed times where that isn't true.

I wouldn't call it mocking. If the Bills media itself is pushing this (I saw them put it on Facebook) then they clearly knew about the line and I can't imagine McDermott being upset and them putting it out.

I get the feeling that McDermott's clapping is seen like it is on here: a habit that he does that he takes some good natured ribbing about. 

On 9/17/2021 at 3:14 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Hilarious.

I wonder if the entire "clapping" things got kicked off on these message boards.  Wasn't someone really angry stating McDermott clapped too much, not that in itself is funny.

I remember the emergence of clapping --- and a poster here was enraged that is was on a 3 and out. The name McClappy floats around on occasion.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/17/2021 at 3:14 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Hilarious.

I wonder if the entire "clapping" things got kicked off on these message boards.  Wasn't someone really angry stating McDermott clapped too much, not that in itself is funny.

I remember the emergence of clapping --- and a poster here was enraged that is was on a 3 and out. The name McClappy floats around on occasion.

On 9/17/2021 at 1:36 PM, Gugny said:

Okay that was pretty alright :)

On 9/17/2021 at 4:46 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Am I too old to buy Little People and subscribe to SI Kids?

only if you pretend to have Grandkids. like I do  lol

18 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Never.  You can always claim you're doing it for your grandkids.  If you're in your 30s just claim you were precocious

HEY

18 minutes ago, Beerball said:

You have been reported.

as well he should be.