Predict the Score: Buffalo at Rich Stadium South Week 2

• NoHuddleKelly12 changed the title to Predict the Score: Buffalo at Rich Stadium South Week 2
34 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

When I read this thread, I have to believe that people are posting a Bills loss as some sort of good luck charm. That, or their BBFS is at a stratospheric level. 

A couple post it as a funny.  The rest cant handle emotion from week to week and just think the team sucks because of one loss.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

A couple post it as a funny.  The rest cant handle emotion from week to week and just think the team sucks because of one loss.

Don’t think we suck.  Just think we were over-confident and un-focused last week and will not be able to flip a switch and beat a hungry, motivated opponent on the road.  Washington will be our get-right game.  

• Disagree 1

On 9/17/2021 at 1:29 PM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Did a cursory search and didn’t see the obligatory “predict” thread up yet, so here goes…the Bills will hang a 50-burger on the Fish, and all will be right with the world again after Josh and Co. take out their Week 1 frustrations in Miami. What say you? 

Bills 51-17. 

Rich Stadium? 0-0

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Rich Stadium? 0-0

That’s the nickname old Joe Robbie Stadium got during the SB years when it seemed like the Bills could never lose in Miami—I think JA has been doing his best impression of that dominance the likes of which we haven’t seen in a minute…therefore I felt it appropriate :w00t:
https://buffalonews.com/news/miami-like-home-away-from-home/article_f994ce49-e403-51c1-aa56-1e91eecdbed2.html

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

8 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

That’s the nickname old Joe Robbie Stadium got during the SB years when it seemed like the Bills could never lose in Miami—I think JA has been doing his best impression of that dominance the likes of which we haven’t seen in a minute…therefore I felt it appropriate :w00t:
https://buffalonews.com/news/miami-like-home-away-from-home/article_f994ce49-e403-51c1-aa56-1e91eecdbed2.html

I get it but.... the name is dead.