Predict the Score: Buffalo at Rich Stadium South Week 2

I really think the Bills are really going to struggle in this one. Miami now has a blueprint from last week albeit not the type of defense they like to run. I'm sure they'll take bits and pieces of what the Steelers did and try to use it to their advantage. They have to be relishing the thought of going 2-0 in the division 2 games into the season. BIG INCENTIVE! Going to be the usual 100 degree muggy Miami day as well. Plus handing them their arse last game of the year destroying their "feel good" season and playoff berth. Ouch!! 

Still, Josh has owned them in their house so I'll go 27-21 Bills.

Edited by billsbackto81

I just love the worry worts on this board, our team is going to take out our game one loss on Miami, and it won’t be close, Tua is out in the first Quarter because he is tiny and weak and can’t take a hit, it will be at the hands of Rousseau slamming him one handed to the turf, resulting in a fumble recovery by Hughes, at that point the fins call it in, and merely go through the motions for the rest of the game, Allen has Three passing TDs Singletary two rushing, and Little dirty returns one for a TD, that’s my story, and I’m sticking to it,

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Miami 27 Bills 17.  Hope I’m wrong.  This is revenge game for Dolphins.  Bills seem off and not sure they’re ready for another team who’s been circling this game since January.  

agreed.   Bills O Line gets mowed by the largest D Line in the league and their DBs keep everything in front of them.   if BD has brains enough to run at them , we'll be ok, but he will force the empty backfield offense again.  Still think Bills go on a run thereafter, tho.