I think I'm the bad luck charm...see below

eball

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

You think youre so important that you sway the outcomes of games?

What else do you think you control?

In addition to controlling the outcome of games with my ritualistic game day habits...  I feel like I can control the time space continuum.

But it might be all in my head.  🤔

57 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I’m not normally one of these “does this deserve it’s own thread” post police. But I feel like it would have made an excellent addition to the “I was actually the reason they lost this game” thread still hanging out on the first page. 

Yeah, I didn't see that one and certainly didn't think my topic was already being discussed!

3 hours ago, eball said:

Yeah, I didn't see that one and certainly didn't think my topic was already being discussed!

Oh no, word is out on you and we’ve already been discussing what to do about it behind your back. I might suggest you have someone test your food for you, and maybe get a neighbor to start your car. Those are the two leading options in the poll. Can’t be too safe out there! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

You think youre so important that you sway the outcomes of games?

What else do you think you control?

WTF is the matter with you?!🤬

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Oh no, word is out on you and we’ve already been discussing what to do about it behind your back. I might suggest you have someone test your food for you, and maybe get a neighbor to start your car. Those are the two leading options in the poll. Can’t be too safe out there! 

🤣😳🤔

10 hours ago, eball said:

I was thinking to myself that is has been a long time since I saw the Bills win in person, and it got me researching.  Holy crap.  The last Bills win I saw in person was the opener on September 13, 2015 -- Rex Ryan's debut -- vs. the Colts.  Since that time I am 0-12:

9/20/15 -- L vs. NE***

9/11/16 -- L @ BAL

9/15/16 -- L vs. NYJ

10/30/16 -- L vs. NE***

9/17/17 -- L @ CAR

11/12/17 -- L vs. NO

9/9/18 -- L @ BAL

10/29/18 -- L vs. NE***

9/29/19 -- L vs. NE***

12/8/19 -- L vs. BAL

1/4/20 -- L @ HOU

9/12/21 -- L vs. PIT

The good news/bad news?  I'll be at the game Sunday.  Time to end this miserable streak!!!

Building our stadium on or near ancient indian burial grounds is where I cast blame- just sayin’ 

I was on a pretty bad streak going from 2007 to 2016, hadn't seen a win live. Started with the opening game against Denver in 2007, the Kevin Everett injury game. Ended finally in Los Angeles in 2016. Some highlight games that I saw the Bills lose was the Trent Edwards Cardinals game. Also saw the Jacksonville loss in London.

1 hour ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I was on a pretty bad streak going from 2007 to 2016, hadn't seen a win live. Started with the opening game against Denver in 2007, the Kevin Everett injury game. Ended finally in Los Angeles in 2016. Some highlight games that I saw the Bills lose was the Trent Edwards Cardinals game. Also saw the Jacksonville loss in London.

The Jax game. Still my only live Bills experience. 😬