Hard Knocks in season Indy Colts starting 11/17

Albany,n.y.

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This was an absolute snooze-fest. Even worse than the Training Camp version.

Amazon did it way better, as they focused less on the personal/family stories and kept it more about what goes on in the building and during games (at least, IIRC).

I dont care about Wentz's family and kids, nor any of the players' families. Show me what goes on with day to day activities as a football player/coach.

I like the one Amazon did on the Cards while Arians was there. Such a good dude. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/17/2021 at 12:39 AM, Nelius said:

Trying really hard and can't think of a more boring team

Really?! Surprised to hear that, although I can understand if you’re someone who has kind of always glossed over them. They don’t get much love from the press. All the teams they’ve had so far on HK have been so much more boring to me. Colts are the first I actually want to watch. 

I bet if you give them a chance you’ll find them much more interesting than you thought. A lot of talent on that roster. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.