Deer hunters here?? Post pics

BringBackFergy

I have a huge buck that visits my yard regularly. 12 points.  Saw him a couple days ago. There is a another group of three bachelor's that also come around, they are 8s

They are brazen as hell, you could sit on a chair on my deck and take your pick. You'd have to walk maybe 50 yards total to pick it up and bring it back to my driveway to throw in your truck.

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

They are brazen as hell, you could sit on a chair on my deck and take your pick. You'd have to walk maybe 50 yards total to pick it up and bring it back to my driveway to throw in your truck.

What, we can't throw the straps on your grill?

Geez.....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Where are you? Upstate NY? No nephews, friends, etc. who bow hunt?

SE PA and not really. I have a couple but they all go up to Central PA during the season to hunt with their buddies. I try to convince one or two every year. It's not hard, we can seriously sit here and drink beer and watch football and you can nail one from my couch.

• Haha (+1) 1

Come down to central Virginia.  They are everywhere!

Couple years ago, we were in Germany.  Asked a tour guide how they manage to keep the deer away from their beautiful flowers, because they eat mine right down to the ground.  Her answer: "Ve shoot them!"  There are a lot of sausage stands in  Germany, and very little road kill noticed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.