Bills Fans, Best In All Of Sports

H2o

So, this evening I had a wake to go to and decided to do the fast food thing on the way home. Stopped at the local McDonald's, that was packed of course. Two drive thru lines wrapped around the building. I noticed there was this black Camaro in front of me that had two blue racing stripes. In the middle of the back glass was a solid blue Bills sticker. On the trunk of the car she had "BUFFALO" on one side of the Chevrolet symbol and "BILLS" on the other. I use a neck gaiter for a mask at work and it's a Buffalo Bills one I bought online. I waited till I saw her glancing back in the mirror and put it out the window so she could see it. We both smiled, nodded, and pointed at each other. After that we sat in line for a few more minutes until we placed our orders. She was directly in front of me. When I pull up to the window the cashier hands me a receipt, points, and says, "the lady in that car paid for your food." I honked the horn and waved as she drove off around the side of the building. It may not be much to some, but it was appreciated and reminded me about how Bills fans are just built different. I've never seen her or that car before in my life. But because of that connection my kids and I received a free meal this evening. Donations to other players from opposing team's charities, Children's hospitals, paying it forward, just goes to show how Bills fans are the best in all of sports. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

The only thing Bills fans are really the best at, is whining and gloom & doom negativity. Nice folks, though.

Ha! 

Bills fans are great, but certainly not the best in all of sports.

I would argue Maple Leaf fans are the best sports fans... years of misery, perennial disappointments, yet can fill an arena on a Saturday morning practice while in last place in the NHL. I think you could probably find similar mega-franchises in other sports with crazy fans, but none of them compare to the level of crap the Leafs fans have had to put up with. Bills have some parallels with being perennial disappointments, yet having a loyal fan base though, just to a lower scale.

16 hours ago, H2o said:

So, this evening I had a wake to go to and decided to do the fast food thing on the way home. Stopped at the local McDonald's, that was packed of course. Two drive thru lines wrapped around the building. I noticed there was this black Camaro in front of me that had two blue racing stripes. In the middle of the back glass was a solid blue Bills sticker. On the trunk of the car she had "BUFFALO" on one side of the Chevrolet symbol and "BILLS" on the other. I use a neck gaiter for a mask at work and it's a Buffalo Bills one I bought online. I waited till I saw her glancing back in the mirror and put it out the window so she could see it. We both smiled, nodded, and pointed at each other. After that we sat in line for a few more minutes until we placed our orders. She was directly in front of me. When I pull up to the window the cashier hands me a receipt, points, and says, "the lady in that car paid for your food." I honked the horn and waved as she drove off around the side of the building. It may not be much to some, but it was appreciated and reminded me about how Bills fans are just built different. I've never seen her or that car before in my life. But because of that connection my kids and I received a free meal this evening. Donations to other players from opposing team's charities, Children's hospitals, paying it forward, just goes to show how Bills fans are the best in all of sports. :thumbsup:

Did you keep it going??

• Awesome! (+1) 1