TNF: NYG at WFT 8:20 NFLN

YoloinOhio

Giants out here giving Daniel Jones a dumpster fire OL while he out rushes their high pick RB, FA big $$ WR gets no separation ever and then screams on the sidelines and their 1st round pick barely plays.   

I almost feel bad for him because I have no idea if he’s any good or not, and the Giants apparently want to make this as murky as possible. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, it was a valid penalty. 

But it is a situation where the refs calling a penalty directly influenced the outcome of the game

i mean, I can see an argument over some discretionary penalty like pass interference. But here The guy objectively jumped off sides. There’s really nothing to argue about. Judge is screaming in the ref’s face. Just strikes me as a total meat head. 

(FYI, this wasn’t the FG Offside— it was the prior one a few plays earlier).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Giants out here giving Daniel Jones a dumpster fire OL while he out rushes their high pick RB, FA big $$ WR gets no separation ever and then screams on the sidelines and their 1st round pick barely plays.   

I almost feel bad for him because I have no idea if he’s any good or not, and the Giants apparently want to make this as murky as possible. 

yeah not sure what Golloday’s issue was there screaming at Jones.  

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

what/how did the fans react?  in the stadium or on a radio show in nyc?   either way that’s good to hear.  Jones had a good game I thought.  

Im from Long Island, my socials lit up with Giants fans losing it on Golloday after that. 

51 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i mean, I can see an argument over some discretionary penalty like pass interference. But here The guy objectively jumped off sides. There’s really nothing to argue about. Judge is screaming in the ref’s face. Just strikes me as a total meat head. 

(FYI, this wasn’t the FG Offside— it was the prior one a few plays earlier).

Oh, I missed the screaming so I inferred

Well

In that case...maybe his screaming influenced the ref on the FG offside: "I could let that slide.....(looks at Joe Judge)...Nah."

8 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I would be mad if I was Golloday too. Guy was open quite a bit. Jones just doesn’t have the chemistry with him yet to look his way often. 

Then maybe he needs to make friends with Jones and ask him to work with him a little extra on how he wants him to run those routes?

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Then maybe he needs to make friends with Jones and ask him to work with him a little extra on how he wants him to run those routes?

More than likely it’s Gollodays fault kinda. He’s been hurt most of their preseason so not sure how much work they’ve been able to get in together, but he did win a lot of his matchups tonight and Jones never looked his way on some of those. Credit to Jones, he seemed to fire back a little after 19 yelled at him. 

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, it was a valid penalty. 

But it is a situation where the refs calling a penalty directly influenced the outcome of the game

Searching my memory banks … when he was ST coach of the Pats, did Judge express outrage over the Offside penalty called on Dee Ford (in which he lined up in the neutral zone and didn’t jump) that cost the Chiefs a trip to the SB? Believe it or not, I don’t recall that he did.

Anyway, what’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

• Agree 1

Was watching Daniel Jones last night and he reminds me a lot of the QBs during the drought. Guys like Losman and Manuel who were drafted with a lot of promise, but just didn't have it. You'd hold out hope that they'd turn into something, but you never got the feeling you could win consistently with them. That cycle of mediocrity sucks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Searching my memory banks … when he was ST coach of the Pats, did Judge express outrage over the Offside penalty called on Dee Ford (in which he lined up in the neutral zone and didn’t jump) that cost the Chiefs a trip to the SB? Believe it or not, I don’t recall that he did.

Anyway, what’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

I think that's /mic on that topic

10 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I would be mad if I was Golloday too. Guy was open quite a bit. Jones just doesn’t have the chemistry with him yet to look his way often. 

there's mad/upset and then there's screaming at your QB on the sidelines - not a productive way to handle this