Question on how ticket resales work with Ticketmaster…

blacklabel

I don’t go to many games and when I do it’s usually a friend who calls up last minute with a spare ticket. 

I have tickets to an event I bought through Ticketmaster but I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it. I know I can resell through the Ticketmaster app but I already have a couple of offers from friends. I’m just wondering how I get them the tickets since they’re digital tickets on the Ticketmaster app. Would they be able to Venmo or PayPal me for them and the I can just transfer the tickets to them through the app? They wouldn’t have any issues getting in if my name popped up on the tix or anything?

i ask because I’ve never resold tickets and just don’t wanna goof it up. Figured I’d ask here because I’ve seen ticket sale posts before and figure someone here has to know how it works. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I don’t go to many games and when I do it’s usually a friend who calls up last minute with a spare ticket. 

I have tickets to an event I bought through Ticketmaster but I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it. I know I can resell through the Ticketmaster app but I already have a couple of offers from friends. I’m just wondering how I get them the tickets since they’re digital tickets on the Ticketmaster app. Would they be able to Venmo or PayPal me for them and the I can just transfer the tickets to them through the app? They wouldn’t have any issues getting in if my name popped up on the tix or anything?

i ask because I’ve never resold tickets and just don’t wanna goof it up. Figured I’d ask here because I’ve seen ticket sale posts before and figure someone here has to know how it works. Thanks. 

There is an option to transfer the tickets by text or email.  Click My Tickets at the bottom and then open those tickets and you should see an option to transfer. 

25 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

There is an option to transfer the tickets by text or email.  Click My Tickets at the bottom and then open those tickets and you should see an option to transfer. 

ah, yes, I see that now. Thank you. 

mods can delete this, question answered