"Bills and Titans are Frauds"

These types of shows are all about the hot takes. If he says “ the Bills had a misstep but they’ll right the ship” no one is talking about it. Ex jock talking heads aren’t paid to be boring. All that aside, he could be right. Any Bills fan probably views this season through a Bills vs Chiefs prism. The Chiefs had their issues, but found ways to make enough plays to achieve victory. The Bills and their coaches failed at this. A long way to go, but last Sunday was a bad look for the Bills if they’re going to be considered a Super Bowl contender .

6 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

People laughed at critics like Nick Wright who said Allen's season last year was a fluke mostly because he didn't have to perform under real pressure in loud stadiums under normal conditions. When he finally played in a remotely close environment like that in KC in the playoffs he struggled big time. In fact of the 4 losses we had last year 3 of 4 had at least partial fan attendance (KC, Ten, AZ)

Like I've said before, if this team reverts back to 2019 or worse at one point is the finger pointed at Beane and you legitimately question whether or not he should be fired. Because a lot of GM's have been dumped for much less than a $250M contract extension and still think there was zero reason to do this deal now just like Baltimore with Lamar Jackson (who all of a sudden might look like geniuses for waiting depending on what happens to the rest of their season).

Unbelievable one bad game and now fire the GM , contract was a mistake, Nick Wright was right , 

WOW 🤦🏼‍♂️

Edited by Putin
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Adults still watch these ridiculous shows?

I guarantee 90% of this board knows more about this team than anyone on an ESPN show. 

They need content,  they probably don't even believe some of the storylines they talk about. All b.s. 

Agreed on everything, although I might adjust that 90% downward a little. :devil:

• Agree 2

On 9/15/2021 at 3:34 PM, DallasBillsFan1 said:

Not my words ... just interesting to see what the national pundits are suggesting.  I wasn't able to listen to talking points.

bills titansv3.jpg

Just more motivation for them i'd rather have them as under dogs than the media favorite any time they always seem to be better for it .