"Bills and Titans are Frauds"

16 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

understandable…

Week 1 was terrible on all levels. Super Bowl teams don’t have games like that. Our QB regressed, our coaches can’t adjust and game plan was just too conservative. 

We got beat bad in all aspects. 

We are teetering on fluke status. Next week will be very telling on the direction we are going to go this year. 

How wrong you are when the BUCS had a game like that last year and they won the Super Bowl.

So funny reading comments like these.

Edited by TBBills

18 hours ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

Not my words ... just interesting to see what the national pundits are suggesting.  I wasn't able to listen to talking points.

bills titansv3.jpg

You should love hearing this! It means the Bills are now being mentioned in the championship category!  I mean up here we have our talking heads being mad at fans for being happy even though the team lost. They call us all soft now lol all for the same reason.. get you talking about them.

Edited by PatsFanNH

17 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

This thread is about the Bills and Titans first game. What does this have to do with Bucs? Let’s try to stay on topic TB. Thanks bro. 

You said "Super Bowl teams don't have games like that." I was proving you wrong... You were the one talking about other teams, sorry to burst your little bubble.

"Bro"

Edited by TBBills

18 hours ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

Not my words ... just interesting to see what the national pundits are suggesting.  I wasn't able to listen to talking points.

bills titansv3.jpg

The same guy who picked the patriots****** to win the division 

19 hours ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

bills titansv3.jpg

I don't watch ESPN 8 "The Ocho" for anything other than the Dodge Ball championships, so who cares what those knuckle heads say.  I'm not saying he may not be right, but there's 16 more games to be played before a clown like this should come to that conclusion.

It's still too early to know if the Bills are legit or are indeed frauds.

The only caution I give is for everyone pointing out Green Bay is it's a bad example because:

1) It was road game for them.

2) Rogers is a proven commodity that has been in multiple playoff games and won a SB.

Same deal for those pointing out how Brady and the Pats typically had these type of losses early in the season....they were typically road games and Brady already had a well documented history of winning.

The big concern out of the Steelers game is not just how bad they played, but it was at home and the Steelers simply dominated and ran away from the game in the 2nd half....maybe down the road we'll look back at it as a true anomaly but for now it appears the Bills have serious flaws indicative of a team that is not certainly not a championship contender.

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

It's still too early to know if the Bills are legit or are indeed frauds.

The only caution I give is for everyone pointing out Green Bay is it's a bad example because:

1) It was road game for them.

2) Rogers is a proven commodity that has been in multiple playoff games and won a SB.

Same deal for those pointing out how Brady and the Pats typically had these type of losses early in the season....they were typically road games and Brady already had a well documented history of winning.

The big concern out of the Steelers game is not just how bad they played, but it was at home and the Steelers simply dominated and ran away from the game in the 2nd half....maybe down the road we'll look back at it as a true anomaly but for now it appears the Bills have serious flaws indicative of a team that is not certainly not a championship contender.

I watched the game again and could easily say that the lack of commitment to the running game, coupled with very, very poor offensive line play was what led to the loss.  if that continues, then I agree, this team isn't going anywhere.

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The biggest concern is the overall sloppiness for the offense. They were a train wreck at times.

The McD led Bills have had a history of adjusting slowly to the 2nd half of football games…. Remember how bad this team performed in the 3rd quarter for the first half of the season as teams got back into the game? It wasn’t until the latter part of last season where they finally put everything together and started blowing teams out.

It’s still very much a concern their inability or slow reaction to adapt to the opponents in game adjustments. 

IMO they pretty much looked exactly like they did in 2019 including Josh Allen. If that's the case then this teams ceiling is probably 10 or 11 wins which probably doesn't guarantee a division title because still think both the Dolphins and Pats will also be in that win total range.

I think we can be really good, probably even better than last year with, what looks to be, an improved defense.  

That said, I can’t really argue against naysayers when we didn’t address IOL in the off-season and the same exact issues we had last year (no run game / weak IOL) were immediately on display Week One.  

Could just be Pittsburgh is “that” team and our games with them will always be a war.   That may very well be the case.  …but until the Bills develop a secondary pitch when teams take away the fastball, we’re going to be a team that has a fatal flaw. 

We can fix that in-season, but until we see it, can’t blame people for not believing it. 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

That was my initial thought after the game…. Looked a lot like the 2019 Bills and not the team we saw last season. A hot mess offensively… perhaps the crowd/crowd noise influences them more then we thought.

People laughed at critics like Nick Wright who said Allen's season last year was a fluke mostly because he didn't have to perform under real pressure in loud stadiums under normal conditions. When he finally played in a remotely close environment like that in KC in the playoffs he struggled big time. In fact of the 4 losses we had last year 3 of 4 had at least partial fan attendance (KC, Ten, AZ)

Like I've said before, if this team reverts back to 2019 or worse at one point is the finger pointed at Beane and you legitimately question whether or not he should be fired. Because a lot of GM's have been dumped for much less than a $250M contract extension and still think there was zero reason to do this deal now just like Baltimore with Lamar Jackson (who all of a sudden might look like geniuses for waiting depending on what happens to the rest of their season).

• Dislike 1

18 hours ago, thurst44 said:

Oh my god, a Super Bowl team ACTUALLY had a much worse game--I know it's hard to remember because it was a whole year ago, in week 1 even, and they got blown out. The KC Chiefs were 2-4 over a stretch of games that looked a lot like this in 2019. Even the friggin' 1985 Bears had a "game like this" against Miami. 

We also did not get "beat bad in all aspects." Najee Harris had one long run and was otherwise completely bottled up. Singletary looked very good. It was a close game that turned on a blocked punt.

A fluke? It's not like we were 3-13 and turned it suddenly around last year... we've been building a great team for years and were coming off a 10-6 playoff season.

Yikes

Or the Buccaneers even. getting absolutely spanked by the Saints last year

1 hour ago, Homey D. Clown said:

I don't watch ESPN 8 "The Ocho" for anything other than the Dodge Ball championships, so who cares what those knuckle heads say.  I'm not saying he may not be right, but there's 16 more games to be played before a clown like this should come to that conclusion.

You should check out the cornhole competitions. I heard it gets pretty intense when they’re deep in their season. 

Edited by Buffalo Junction
  • Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, uninja said:

Its also game 1, of a 17 game season. I recall NE also having numerous shaky starts to various seasons as September was used as an extended preseason and everyone would be saying the sky is falling, Brady is washed up, NE looks like trash bla bla bla and then boom, they're hoisting the Lombardi in Feb...again.

I'ma chill, get my eats and drinks sorted for Sunday and hope the Bills squish the fish. 

Yep, just like in 2003 when we destroyed them on opening day!! And they go on to win the SB that year. And we won 6 whole games. 

Yep, opening season games are a great prognosticator of what's to come! 🤪

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The problem is this: no one will believe in you - I mean really believe in you - until you show you can knock off the champion. For literally decades it was the Patriots. Then all of a sudden it was the Chiefs. And let's face facts: with the exception of a few quirky games, we weren't in the same class as the Pats until last year, when we were suddenly in a class above them. Likewise we haven't shown the ability to stick with the Chiefs now that they are Kings of the AFC. One signature win, which can come this year in about 4 weeks, and the conventional wisdom changes overnight.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Titans could be frauds. 

No matter how many times someone tells me that Tannehill is actually good I'll resist it. Plus their defense is horrible. 

The Cards kicked their ass pretty good. If the Bills contain Henry they should win. I thought that last year and we all saw what happened.