"Bills and Titans are Frauds"

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I'd rather stick my member in a garbage disposal than turn ESPN.

Guy with a tie says we're bad! There's always 2022 🤷‍♂️

Sticking your member in a garbage disposal??? Now there's a new thread topic if I ever read one. Would you stick your member in a garbage disposal for the Bills to win a Superbowl? LOL!!!

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Packers, more importantly - Rodgers, have a track record, so I get why they aren’t being criticized like us.  

They got blown out by a Saints team who was playing on a neutral field and that was coming in with a new QB and low expectations. Also Rodgers got pulled after throwing 2 picks.

Buffalo on the other hand lost by 7 pts to a Steelers team that was the #3 seed last year in the AFC.

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

understandable…

Week 1 was terrible on all levels. Super Bowl teams don’t have games like that. Our QB regressed, our coaches can’t adjust and game plan was just too conservative. 

We got beat bad in all aspects. 

We are teetering on fluke status. Next week will be very telling on the direction we are going to go this year. 

Didn't TB12's former team win a superbowl after getting smoked 31-0 in a certain opener in 2003

Week 1 isn't the end all be all.

Lay an egg against the fish,  then i start to worry. 

• Agree 2

He was probably in line with the rest of them who said New England was back in Super Bowl contention when they signed Cam Newton last year….

Its 1 game against a very well coached team, in which we committed multiple penalties in huge situations, called terrible plays on 4th down, and had a blocked punt that put 7 on the board.

Give me a break!!!!

Edited by CEN-CAL17

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Packers, more importantly - Rodgers, have a track record, so I get why they aren’t being criticized like us.  

I don't like that excuse.  Last 4 years the Packers are 39-24-1.  The Bills are 38-26.

2 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

Titans are frauds, I’ve been saying that for a while. I just don’t believe in the resurgence of Tannehill leading them to a title. It’s been all about defense and Henry. The Titans always reminded me of the AFC playoff run the Jags had with Marrone. 

I agree with that.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I’ve been saying for a while now that we simply don’t have enough elite talent on the team like in the Super Bowl years...those teams were better imo...

But I don’t think we are frauds...I just don’t think we are ready for the super bowl...

This year was supposed to have been a year we added a significant talent or two in FA, but we couldn’t because of the lowered cap...that really hurt our chances, unfortunately...

not drafting well also set us back.  Creed Humphrey over Bashim would be helpful for the OL. 

4 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

They got blown out by a Saints team who was playing on a neutral field and that was coming in with a new QB and low expectations. Also Rodgers got pulled after throwing 2 picks.

Buffalo on the other hand lost by 7 pts to a Steelers team that was the #3 seed last year in the AFC.

GB has some issues it appears for sure.  Also, never count Sean Peyton out!!

13 hours ago, thurst44 said:

Oh, lay off with the condescending nonsense. You relax, "bro"

I'm always amazed at people who will write something that's easily read as a rant and ridiculously hyperbolic and when someone responds, well, that person is unhinged. 

You wrote on a public board, something absolutely ridiculous, over-the-top and easy to counter and I did. calmly, I'm fine. You worry about your Cassandra self if you are going to rip a team apart after a close loss to a playoff team. The idea that "no SB team has a loss like this" is ludicrous. Arguably, every team but the 1972 Dolphins did.  And you say that the other poster "watched a different game."

Uhh... with all due respect, it appears you initiated the condescension with, "I know it's hard to remember because it was a whole year ago..." Your initial post didn't seem very calm. "Oh my god"

22 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Bart Scott always does this. He has this weird obsession with hating on any teams he didn't respect when he was playing. It's been like this for YEARS.

Well he was a Jet so I get the Bills hate. But calling any team a fraud after a week one loss is dumb especially against a good team like the Steelers.

45 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Uhh... with all due respect, it appears you initiated the condescension with, "I know it's hard to remember because it was a whole year ago..." Your initial post didn't seem very calm. "Oh my god"

Fair enough (i did look back and notice that and the "oh my god" and "yikes"), but "bro" is another level of condescending douchebaggery. Also, how was his exactly "calm." It was obnoxiously lashing out at a team of whom he's supposedly a fan. When someone attacks the team in an unbelievably dumb fashion, OK, I might say "oh my god" or "yikes" and it's not "bursting a blood vessel" 

Most importantly, I was actually at least responding with an argument. He just was dismissive without offering any facts in his original post or response... just obnoxious, trollish negativity. I at least responded with examples and not BBFS nonsense. But go after the guy who's defending our team.

12 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Didn't the Browns get blasted week 1 last season? How did that turn out?

They also lost to the then winless Jets with the season on the line and were lucky it did not knock them out of the playoffs--yet they then won in the playoffs and played the Chiefs well. 

Edited by thurst44