"Bills and Titans are Frauds"

9 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

Not my words ... just interesting to see what the national pundits are suggesting.  I wasn't able to listen to talking points.

bills titansv3.jpg

Hey Bart, how about your team the Ravens? 

Are they frauds too?

Also Bart, great analysis, love that perfect 20/20 hindsight. Way to really go out a limb there.

Its also game 1, of a 17 game season. I recall NE also having numerous shaky starts to various seasons as September was used as an extended preseason and everyone would be saying the sky is falling, Brady is washed up, NE looks like trash bla bla bla and then boom, they're hoisting the Lombardi in Feb...again.

I'ma chill, get my eats and drinks sorted for Sunday and hope the Bills squish the fish. 

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m not watching any of these shows this week because anyone could see these hot takes about us coming from a mile away. 

I don't ever watch any of these shows. If I want to watch a hyperbolic show I'll watch a Super Hero show(which I dont)

Again what about the Packers? They get demolished by a Jamis Winston led Saints and it's nothing to see here.

Shows have to make extreme statements and 'takes' because competition is so fierce.  Really it makes all TV, but sports unwatchable and even that is trending in the wrong direction.

Edited by MrSarcasm

26 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Hey Bart, how about your team the Ravens? 

Are they frauds too?

Also Bart, great analysis, love that perfect 20/20 hindsight. Way to really go out a limb there.

That's not Bart Scott... That's Marcus Spears... (sorry if you knew that and calling him Bart was the joke. Hard to tell sometimes haha)

He was pretty late to get on board with the Bills last year... but pretty much everyone on ESPN not named Dan Orlovsky was. Most of the time, I think these analysts are just paid to have different opinions so there is something to debate. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MPL said:

That's not Bart Scott... That's Marcus Spears... (sorry if you knew that and calling him Bart was the joke. Hard to tell sometimes haha)

He was pretty late to get on board with the Bills last year... but pretty much everyone on ESPN not named Dan Orlovsky was. Most of the time, I think these analysts are just paid to have different opinions so there is something to debate. 

I just saw the "Bart:" at the bottom of the screen.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

Not my words ... just interesting to see what the national pundits are suggesting.  I wasn't able to listen to talking points.

bills titansv3.jpg

After only one game & the trash begins, I think its to early to over react & also feel confident in our coaching staff to correct last weeks mess.

I’ve been saying for a while now that we simply don’t have enough elite talent on the team like in the Super Bowl years...those teams were better imo...

But I don’t think we are frauds...I just don’t think we are ready for the super bowl...

This year was supposed to have been a year we added a significant talent or two in FA, but we couldn’t because of the lowered cap...that really hurt our chances, unfortunately...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

50 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

bills titansv3.jpg

As long as this keeps coming out it works in the Bills favour, problem might be when we are favourites and everyone's raving about us